• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Steve

• Kurt Lane

• 3Crusher

• Zakath

Looking at a bent Maryland quarter, this coin bending is getting fun. Folding the pennies into very small tacos is fun too. Thanks Kurt Lane!

After posting about the quarter, I went back and read through some of these post again and saw the one about breaking the penny in the mouth. Well it is doable but I do not advise doing it. Wow I think I off set my teeth about an inch. Eating a penny for breakfast, how dumb! I give God all the glory for my strength. Kurt, Please pm me with our addy. I wish to give you the quarter and the broke penny. Thanks for pushing me. MAN my mouth hurts! :cry

I saw Steve bend that quarter last night while we were sitting around eating and having a good time, UNREAL. :bow

• 8 months later...

i know a guy that can s a dime and bend a quater i his teeth.

i know a guy that can s a dime and bend a quater i his teeth.

i just fallowed up your post in one of Big Steve's pictures with this same response. he S bent the quarter, just like he did the dime. did it easily too and didn't complain about tooth pain, just said it hurts his thumb.

Amazing Steve! Im glad I gave you some inspiration to do this stuff. Your definatly the man to beat at bending coins with your teeth now.

just want to know, can anyone bend a coin in his hands?

Dayton is reputed to have bent "thousands" (according to him) quarters in his hands.

I've been trying it more and more lately and the best I've managed is a ever-so-slight kink in a penny. It hurts!

Stanless Steel puts a little bend in a penny with his hands.

Dayton is reputed to have bent "thousands" (according to him) quarters in his hands.

I've been trying it more and more lately and the best I've managed is a ever-so-slight kink in a penny. It hurts!

humm..what about pinch crushing an egg upright between your index finger and thumb, can ya do that?

that is old topic and had been discussed in many forums, the majority said it is a myth. it can be done.

when the 3rd dvd is going to be up? i will buy it.