Cleve Dean

austinslater

that guy is a beast for sure. what part of over the top was he on?

and also,is that movie avalible on dvd???

It's only a short part in the movie. He's one of the competitors in Vegas. You can see him shaking his big fat head :D

Of course the movie is available on DVD.

Edited by Florian Kellersmann

It's only a short part in the movie. He's one of the competitors in Vegas. You can see him shaking his big fat head  :D

Of course the movie is available on DVD.

Perhaps you'd like to tell him in person all about his "big fat head." Real brave of you to post that.

king crusher it comes out on the may 31 up here in washington i have one on reserve for me my parents actually reserved it very nice.

Edited by unknown

so over the top is JUST being released now on dvd. dang my timing was good lol. ill have to get it may 31st hudson hawk lol

Cleave's hands are 11 Inches long. I have this information from TooTall, who has met Cleave at his house and asked him about his handsize. On a picture I have of Cleave and TooTall at the table TooTall"s hand looks small compared to Cleave's. TooTall has 9 Inch hands by the way.

At this meeting Cleve closed TooTall's #3 by the way.

Cleave...is someone I think everyone should meet at on time in there life. My dad and Cleave are old armwrestling buddies...so my dad took me to see Cleave a while back in Pavo. My dad was trying to describe Cleave to me on the way down to Pavo, but I just could not imagine a man with hands that large. We met Cleave that day at a Shoney's...and man o man was I in awe of his presence from the get go. Cleave is much of a man...and his hand when a tried to shake it...that was a joke...as I could not even get my thumb on top of his hands...because they were so wide and massive. His fingers reached half way up my arm it seemed like when I attempted to shake his hand. We then left Shoney's and went to Cleave's office where he has an armwrestling table. He wanted to pull my dad again...as 20 plus years ago...my dad beat Cleave twice in an armwrestling tourney before Cleave developed the technique of the sport. My dad and Cleave locked up...and they were chuckling from the get go...and talking trash in a playful manner. My dad could not even budge Cleave...right or left handed. Cleave then called my name to the table...and man it was like trying to move a mountain his arm was crazy strong. I could barely wrap his thumb. We visited with Cleave the entire day...and I just sat there in enjoyment listening to the stories that my dad and Cleave were sharing with one another about the old days of armwrestling, and the good times that were shared. I still keep intouch with Cleave...and he is still doing okay for the most part. Cleave is one of the nicest men that I have ever met...it was truly an enjoyment that day.

I will try and post some pics from that day...I will have to get a scanner and try to post them that way.

Too Tall

Too Tall,

Great post....what a story.

I really enjoyed the report.

Oh my God!!

Few words:

Cleve Dean is BIG!!

i've seen him in person at 2001 World AW championshipp here in Italy and

he walked with two walking stick (were made of steel) and the voices said he was

240kg, his hand-wrists-forearm is unbelievable, i'm too skinny with my 60-65kg

but the world champion of 50kg (ukraine) was like his leg :D

No words..... :bow

The Legend is back :mosher:mosher:mosher

Cleve won the AAA Nationals super heavyweights right hand last weekend in Columbia (left hand 2nd) :rock:rock:rock

I watched the tournament. It was awesome to meet Cleve Dean, shaking his hands and see him in action :bow:bow:bow

Edited by Florian Kellersmann

The Legend is back  :mosher  :mosher  :mosher

Cleve won the AAA Nationals super heavyweights right hand last weekend in Columbia  (left hand 2nd) :rock  :rock  :rock

I watched the tournament. It was awesome to meet Cleve Dean, shaking his hands and see him in action  :bow  :bow  :bow

Hi Flo,

can we see any Pics or Vids from this Event?

flo you got to meet the big man, how was it???

Hi Flo,

can we see any Pics or Vids from this Event?

I don't know if there are pics on the net yet. But ArmTv has a lot of vids, I guess.