Ron Bath

austinslater

What move does he generally use or what is considered his best move? I havent read much about him. Im guessing by the hammer curl numbers sixgun posted he is probably pretty good outside.

Austin

I've never seen him pull in person but every video I've seen he toprolls. Hopefully Sixgun will respond because I think Ron is his favorite puller.

Yea, he toprolls a lot - and a toproll is a finishing move for the back-load. In other words, back-pressure against the fingers to open the fingers and elbow, and then throw a Toproll on them. That is a move Ron uses a lot in AAA contests.

However, he has won three or four ESPN - Vegas contests and those are hook and sweep contests only. Still an outside move, though. He is VERY strong in the hands and arms.

If you type in "Pulling John" in your search engine - I use Yahoo - it will take you to the main page of "Pulling John". You will see pictures of all the pullers in that movie. Click on Ron Baths profile and it will take you into his world as far as pulling, working (he owns a construction company - and I mean a big one)! He plays basketball for cardio and he is pretty good at it.

Oh, did I mention that he is a supper nice guy?!

Dave...

Sixgun, do the Vegas contests prohibit toprolling or is it just ineffective against the competition there? If it is prohibited is it the only technique that's prohibited? For example, can one press? I remember reading somewhere that Ron's company was huge and that he was pretty wealthy as a result of its success

Sixgun, do the Vegas contests prohibit toprolling or is it just ineffective against the competition there?  If it is prohibited is it the only technique that's prohibited?  For example, can one press?  I remember reading somewhere that Ron's company was huge and that he was pretty wealthy as a result of its success

I'm pretty sure he is speaking of awhile back.....and not now....

Didn't know the guy was from Wisconsin. Must have been all the cow milking that gave him a good grip.

Ron Bath is from Stone Mountian, Goergia. That is where he lives and where he runs his business.

Dave...

Sorry, my mistake. If I remember right, he grew up in Wisconsin. Sorry.

Dave...

it's all good. a cheese haus in milwaukee is a cheese haus in atlanta :cool

ron bath is sick though. i just started perusing through some armwrestling sites, etc (more for fun than for hobby's sake right now), but i saw the guy just the other day on espn win a competition. crazy how that guy dominates everybody else. :flame

Ron lives in Canton in the north of Atlanta. Since I'm in Atlanta now until the end of June I contacted him via Email for training. He promptly responsed and said I can join his training after the Pull in Vegas.

I'm looking forward to meet him! He's a legend :bow

six what are rons numbers and brenznk, and barboza if you know??