Josh Dale Certification

Bill Piche

Witness?

Herc will go after Josh rather than before since he's having trouble lining up a witness.

He Josh!

Gimme a :"Can you here it?". :inno

That gripper won't stop you.

Well you don't need luck when it comes to closing the gripper. So good luck with getting good video of it.

Well you don't need luck when it comes to closing the gripper. So good luck with getting good video of it.

Pretty much! I want to hear the handles click on the video bro.

Crush it Josh..it will pose no problem for you!!!

Cert will be Sat, 4-2-05, 5:00, Moberly MO. at Josh's family's home... Josh is going to kill that bad boy..........Brett

Best of luck to you, Josh!! :bow

Oh and Brett... don't open the box now. It's not a Christmas present, it's a gripper! :blink:laugh

Thanks guys I'm looking forward to it. My witness, Kerbjr(Brett) is going to be certing on some 6" and 5.5" Fatbastard stock so I'm pretty pumped to watch him melt that stuff as well.

Hey, that was mean. :laugh

Good luck for Brett also. :rock

Best of luck to you, Josh!!  :bow

Oh and Brett... don't open the box now.  It's not a Christmas present, it's a gripper!  :blink  :laugh

Hey, that was mean.  :laugh

Good luck for Brett also.  :rock

Best of luck to you, Josh!!   :bow

Oh and Brett... don't open the box now.  It's not a Christmas present, it's a gripper!   :blink  :laugh

NOt Funny!!!!! OK it is a little :laugh .........Ive got that puppy locked up in my safe and gave the keys to my wife just to make sure it stays untouched....But yet I find myself strangely drawn to the box, craving it, my prcious... OH, my precious.....Brett

Just like last time, Josh! :rock

No sweat. In fact you might not be able to tell the difference between the MM2 and the first one!

NOt Funny!!!!! OK it is a little :laugh .........Ive got that puppy locked up in my safe and gave the keys to my wife just to make sure it stays untouched....But yet  I find myself strangely drawn to the box, craving it, my prcious... OH, my precious.....Brett

Josh,

Slam it hard and grind those handles!

After reading Brett's comments, you may want to have

someone keep an eye on him :erm until 5pm 4/2/05, just

incase.

I had the honor of being Josh's witness today for the MM2. I must say he gave it a valient effort but unfortunately was just having an off day with the grippers. He got so close on the first effort that we had to put it up on the big screen tv just too make sure he missed it....Oh so close....Josh would probably be too humble to tell this but he was running on basically nill sleep and was not on top of his game today..Tried 2 more times but none as close as the first..I can say with all confidence that this was just a bad day, with the way he owned the last cert he would have owned this bad boy on a good day....The day was not a total loss for him cause I talked him into trying to cert on a 6.5x5/16 FBBC bar, he got real close on the first attempt with a limp wrist wrap job, and then busted it on the 2nd go around with a tighter wrap in place.....This and the guy only bends occassionally....Yikes :blink WE will see some very impressive things from this guy in the future...BANK ON IT>.............Congrats on the bar cert Josh and you will get the MM2 next go round...Brett

Brett's post pretty much says it all, just a BAD day. After my cert was over and while Brett was getting prepared for the FBBC certs I tried my MM3 dud, which I can close pretty much on command, and I was off by 3/8-1/2". After the long drive home I tried my MM2dud just to be sure and was off by 1/4" or better. I was just off yesterday, the gripper isn't harder than advertised and the MM2dud, mine anyways, is harder than the cert gripper. Thanks to God :bow and Brett with the wrapping advice, I did manage to cert on the 6.5" FBBC so it wasn't a total wash.

What Brett didn't tell you in his post was that he MELTED a 6" piece of FBBC stock and came pretty close with the 5.5". He is also VERY good at tearing cards. He eighthed a deck after all the bending we did. He wasn't even very into it, he was just kind of putting on a demo for us on how to get your tears right whenever the final goal is to eigth the deck, it wasn't a max effort by any means. He also bent a G8 faster than anyone I've ever seen. Thanks to Brett and his family for making the trip and I'm looking forward to trying it again when the next cert rolls around. I'll mail the gripper out Wednesday when I get off work.

Josh

Never mind Josh.

Off days happen. I know that on a normal day you have the power to easily close that gripper.

We all have days like THAT Josh. But definitely next time! And great bending fellas!!! A good day of bending can cheer up anyone on a bad day. :)