George Maceachern Certification

Bill Piche

Good luck George.

I justed watched your strong MM1 close again.

You will have no problems with the MM2.

Good luck George.

I justed watched your strong MM1 close again.

You will have no problems with the MM2.

George, be aware that on the MMG2 and above a parallel set must clearly be shown. I just reviewed his MMG1 video. It would not have passed if that gripper was an MMG2 gripper because of the set rule. You can't clearly see the set.

Hell yes I'm ready. Witness will be my bro. I'll pm you his address and send in payment.

I think a lot of the newer members don't know of herc's strength and will be surprised when they see how well he does with this gripper. STRONG dude.

I guess I need a new witness. Is there anyone from Mass. that could witness me close the MM2? :blink

• 3 weeks later...

George, you are up next as soon as the gripper gets back from Josh/Brett.

George... kill that gripper!! :bow Best of luck to you! You will do it!! :D

Gripper just got back today. Geez Josh, it looks like you filled it with chalk! Or buried it in chalk. :ohmy

Must be cleaned up. :)

Thanks to Josh for getting the gripper back safely.

Gripper goes out today or tomorrow.

Any new developments yet?? Guess he couldn't do it over this past weekend... :cry

Smash it George! Won't be a problem for ya!

Why so long on this again? I thought the whole reason of a closer witness was to help expedite things? :blink

Since life doesn't happen in a vacuum seldom do events occur as conveniently as we'd like them to. It is not my intent to delay the cert. process. This is clearly evidenced by the fact I voluntarily jumped back in the lineup when things looked like they were going to get tied up. If anyone feels that I am delaying the process I apologize. Next weekend is the earliest that we can do it.

Since life doesn't happen in a vacuum seldom do events occur as conveniently as we'd like them to. It is not my intent to delay the cert. process. This is clearly evidenced by the fact I voluntarily jumped back in the lineup when things looked like they were going to get tied up. If anyone feels that I am delaying the process I apologize. Next weekend is the earliest that we can do it.

Thanks for the update. I asked primarily so people don't PM me and ask. :)

If anyone feels that I am delaying the process I apologize.

George, the only way to right this wrong is to KILL THAT GRIPPER!! Good luck to you this weekend!! :D:bow

George!!... what happened?!? I'm on the edge of my seat WAITING for the good news!! Tell me that you showed that gripper no mercy!! :D:bow