Making A Living Pulling

kelby

do armwrestlers actually make enough money to make a living. or do they have jobs.

They all have jobs....well most of them.......Armwrestling will pick up though.....and maybe I can make a living off of it lol.......but as of right now......you can make good supplemental income off of it but not a living.....

I think most people need full time jobs as professional armwrestlers. That probably goes for strongman and powerlifting as well..unless you can get good sponsers etc..

• 4 weeks later...

You'd have to be extremely good, and show up to EVERY single cash tournament and win... to even think about it.

I think there is money in the sport, and I think the future will have a lot in store from armwrestling.

The russians all seem to be way more supported by their country as far as armwrestling goes.. they get paid flights etc... they arent independant pullers looking for sponsors... apparently for some of them, its their job to pull. It's way more recognized there than it is in the US or Canada.