• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• king crusher

• Bill Piche

• GatorGrip

• tspinillo

It is still a go. Steve is an invited guest and should be performing tonight. Any appearance on this show could get bumped if one segment or guest runs long and they decide to stay with it.

Greg

It is still a go.  Steve is an invited guest and should be performing tonight.  Any appearance on this show could get bumped if one segment or guest runs long and they decide to stay with it.

Greg

I pray the Steve gets to perform for his lord and us that call him friend even if we may never meet him face to face tonight will be a awesome introduction for all. If Steve gets bumped for some actors dribble or musical guests ranting I want Steve to bend Jay Leno's most prized Harley Davidson's exhaust pipe into a chrome pretzel. I know Steve is much to Godly of a man to respond in that way. Steve is the only reason that I am going to watch the show because "I love to see the nice guy, finish first". God Bless Steve and everyone one of us, we could learn much from this guy and only a fraction would have to do with bending steel or physical power. :rock:inno:rock

NICE WORK Big Steve!! 10 decks 30 seconds!! WOW!!

Man you looked huge!!! :D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE, u looked natrual and relaxed up there. i could HEAR the deck CRACK!

need a manager?

Great job!!!! It reminded me of the guy picking up a man in a chair with his teeth in the clip montage before the segment! Old time style feats get people going. I'm going to hit the grip toys now that I'm inspired.

Edited by pahulkster

I don't know guys, it's tough to compete with a guy that blows up watermelons on his head. Or a girl who drinks a can of beer balanced on her forehead, without hands. ;)

Seriously, you did us proud Big Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that was great. I thought Steve looked thinner than in his video. Leno poked fun at his size but it was functional obviously. Steve was great example. The deitian lady was drinking beer before him. Leno said he looked like he had a few beers and Steve reponded "not anymore". Great role model. Wish it would have been a full interview. Big Steve turned a negative comment into something positive and then kicked butt with those cards. Nothing but total respect from me Steve.

Hey guys, I have the MPEG video of this edited and ready for the board. Stupid newbie question, but how do I post it?

Man, I saw the remnants of what Mr McGranahan did at the Fitness Headquarters in PA, spikes and horseshoes bent like pretzels. I have been itching to see him in action. The man is phenomenal. Anyone know if he's coming to the Northeast PA area again anytime soon?

pharoah, is it digital already? just send it to wanna and he will host it or maybe another member can???

agian,awesome job steve.

Hey guys, I have the MPEG video of this edited and ready for the board. Stupid newbie question, but how do I post it?

Man, I saw the remnants of what Mr McGranahan did at the Fitness Headquarters in PA, spikes and horseshoes bent like pretzels. I have been itching to see him in action. The man is phenomenal. Anyone know if he's coming to the Northeast PA area again anytime soon?

Hey, where in NEPA are you? I also saw the stuff at the Fitness Headquaters, and asked about it earlier in the thread. He closed their #4 too!! I'm glad to see people around here are into the grip game.

Awesome, Steve! What a cool feat of strength.

I like how no matter what Jay threw at you, jokewise, you came right back with a modest yet clever quip. Great performance. :bow Congratulations on being on the Tonight Show!

Just watched it.

I think there are big time copyright laws in place for placing Leno on the web. Probably not a good idea. ;)

Way to go Steve! :rock