Steve Mcgranahan

gamidon

I have been real quiet about this but I can wait no more. The gripboard's very own Steve McGranahan (aka Big Steve) is going to be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on 2/10/2005. I hope you get a chance to see Steve go through a quick demonstration of his "One Hand Card rip".

Hopefully Steve does not get bumped, such is life on the Tonight Show.

Good luck Steve, knock them dead for all of us!!!! :bow

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• king crusher

• Bill Piche

• GatorGrip

• tspinillo

Is Jay going to go into the audience and find Steve there? That's what he did with the guy who rips the telephone books. :)

What time does this air? I don't normally watch the tonight show.

The Tonight Show airs on NBC, at 11:35 PM, Pacific Time.

Can't wait to watch it!!! :calm

that would be awesome to watch. i hope he gets on there. i will be watching. how in the **** do you rip a deck with one hand?

edit:it says card rip so i assume its not a deck that would seem impossible.

Edited by king crusher

That`s great news , i can`t wait to see it. i`d love to be in the audience to cheer Steve on. best of luck Steve :bow P.S thanks for the info Greg I will be cheering him on from my couch :D

that would be awesome to watch. i hope he gets on there. i will be watching. how in the **** do you rip a deck with one hand?

edit:it says card rip so i assume its not a deck that would seem impossible.

Not only is it a deck, the speed of it will frighten you. He wont be doing just one that is for sure

Edited by gamidon

That a' boy! :mosher

I can think of no one who is more diserving...and you can be sure I will be video taping Leno for the first time IN MY LIFE... :tongue

Good on ya bro.

-Rick Walker

That a' boy!  :mosher

I can think of no one who is more diserving...and you can be sure I will be video taping Leno for the first time IN MY LIFE...  :tongue

Good on ya bro.

-Rick Walker

Me too. I am all snug in my bed by that time.

Sweet !!!

That sure is some great news !!!

I'll be taping that show for sure!

Wow em Big Steve!! :D

That is cool, im going to try my best to catch that one....Hey Wanna maybe if you send him a free t-shirt he would be willing to wear the thing............. :D Brett

That is cool, im going to try my best to catch that one....Hey Wanna maybe if you send him a free t-shirt he would be willing to wear the thing............. :D Brett

I would if I had one or could get one in time. :D Cafe-Press makes them on a per order basis.

When your hands get slick ripping cards, give your mouth a try. It's stronger than you think. I can lift 100lbs. with my jaw using only a plane leather strap, and I don't train it too often either. Steve is probably on the verge of being able to break chain with his teeth, as he mentioned training for it before in a chat session. I will definately have to tune the tonight show in for this.

Maybe that'll be one of those nights I'm up with the young'un. Otherwise I'll have to track me down a VCR. Knock 'em dead bro.

Thanks guys! I am pumped that is for sure! Been working on this feats for a loooooong time. Going though $$$$'s like crazy training too. It's going to be a blast.

I give God all the GLORY! He is so good to me!