Shane Larson Certification

Bill Piche

:yikes

That guy has some serious crush!! :bow

Congrats Shane!

Congrats, Shane :bow

I hope, you will go for the MM4 soon too :rock

Congrats Shane! Good luck with that millenium.

I knew you could do it brother. Congratulations on your most recent conquest and now a goal minded man like yourself will be chomping at the bit to press that Millennium Bell. I have full confidence in you so I will be waiting to see that post and clip soon.

TITLE: Showlarson toys with the Millennium Bell

Shwlarson states "That wasn't that tough, bring on the Eternity Bell!" :rock

Not the millenium,,, go for the MM4!

Congratulations :bow

Wellllll, spoke a bit early about the video being good :blush:blush

When I watched it I was pleased that it was even recorded (after my botched MM2 cert vid) and looking for the handles touching I didn't even consider that my set wasn't clear. And like a genius would do I didn't do more than one attempt since I got the first attempt closed.

It turns out the set wasn't clear and so I will have to put my millenium hunt on hold, round up my camera girl and bro, and give the MM3 another shot!

I must say that this is the reason I like the MM certs so much. There are standards and if they are not met, its a no go. This is a much more reliable system even though the system bit me this time :D

Damn I think you should fire your witness :( Sorry Bro didn't even think that your hand was angled improperly. From my view it was a hell of a close!! That's ok though, you will kill it again!

Todd Larson

Thanks to the judges and thanks to Shane for being a good sport and abiding by the standards set here.

The gripper goes out again back to Todd on Monday.

Wellllll, spoke a bit early about the video being good :blush  :blush

When I watched it I was pleased that it was even recorded (after my botched MM2 cert vid) and looking for the handles touching I didn't even consider that my set wasn't clear.  And like a genius would do I didn't do more than one attempt since I got the first attempt closed.

It turns out the set wasn't clear and so I will have to put my millenium hunt on hold, round up my camera girl and bro, and give the MM3 another shot!

I must say that this is the reason I like the MM certs so much.  There are standards and if they are not met, its a no go.  This is a much more reliable system even though the system bit me this time :D

Shane,

If you were having problems with your vid, I suggest watching the Dave Morton

MM3 vid in the profile section. The way Dave set it up captures a good set and

close. A no doubter