Shane Larson Certification

Bill Piche

Sure, send it to Todd whenever and I'll do my best. :cry

That gripper may be the first MM gripper who'll be a real challenge for you, Shane.

But you've displayed awesome crushing power.

Just be confident.

Good luck, man!

I think the MM3 will be a great test. I think it could go either way and should be close to my limit. Better gripsters than I have tried several times on this one so I am pleased to have this opportunity. Thanks for all the encouragement.

LARSON, YOU WERE IN THE ARMY AND ONCE A SOLDIER ALWAYS A SOLDIER!

DO IT FOR YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE ARMED FORCES THAT SACRIFICED ALL SO THAT WE ALL CAN HAVE THE FREEDOM TO TAKE UP ANY CHALLENGE, OPPORTUNITY, OR ENDEAVOR WE CHOOSE HERE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE!

THAT’S AN ORDER!

MATTHEW 17:20

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Now you are as big as a mountain, so crush that tiny mustard seed!

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity! :rock

Good luck, Shane :rock

Todd said the gripper is here and the cert will probably go on Friday since there is no one else on deck and that is the best time for everyone.

The MM#3 fell for the Show tonight. The video turned out well, had another scare when the battery shutdown about thirty second after the shoot! Bill Shane should be sending the video and the gripper out on Sat. I'm proud of you bro!! This gripper had Show sweating a bit but I knew he would crush it!!

Todd Larson

Damn big guy, lemme scoot over on that pyramid for ya! Nice work!

Thanks guys, I didn't try anything fancy this time as I was pleased to get it shut at all!

The MM3 was right at my limit, any more and I would have been stuck. Now starts the hunt for the millenium deadlift!!