Joe Kinney

kelby

I just have a feeling that many of the nay sayers, the more famous ones ( infamous ones? LOL ) , will not come forward and explain to the public why they believe what they do. In addition to that, why the nay sayers haven't denounced any of the other current #4 closers here on the board!?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• king crusher

• ishred

• kelby

• tspinillo

Top Posters In This Topic

Try not to worry oneself about what others think. I have tried many times to make someone believe something that is true, yet no matter what they won't believe you. This can be the case even when there is a correct logical answer. The best you can do is state your point and convince those who are willing to listen.

You know what they say, You can lead a horse to water........

again, i am not trying to convince anyone anything....

I'm just throwing it out there for discussion.

I think this is a good topic....i'm considering taking my #4 and gonna try to heat treat it. I see what sixgun did, but i don't think he heated enough...i think it needs to be clamped shut, then heated...and like clay said, it can be pulled apart to any width but will still feel easier.

If you see my name appear on the #4 list............ :D

nah, even if it does work, i wouldn't do that....that's pretty lame.

sean,

i dont think anyone that is challanging this cares that he is a better gripster then them. i dont give a rats a** personally.

theres plenty of guys on here alot better at grippers then me but there closes dont have all this controvery around them. thats all.

This thread is getting silly.

T!

I agree totally. What would Joe think about this thread if he read it? In my view, he is legitimate as a crush monster and all around strong guy. He doesn't deserve this silliness.

Edited by heatwave13

I have spoken to Joe countless of times and believe he wouldn't think much of the thread, actually.... indifferent. Look at it this way....even today people believe that the Earth is flat...it's called " The Earth's Flat Society", I believe. Point being, no matter what evidence is available for a given claim, detractors abound!

is there really people that think the earth is flat. wtf haahahaha.

yeah this thread is pretty much done i will have to concure.