Welcome!

Bill Piche

WannaGrip and Solan:

Great job!  This new forum is very clean and easy to navigate.  I got rid of that stupid "2" after my name , too!   :cool:

One question:  in the profile section it refers to the time offset.  It says the reference time is CST.  Is this Central Standard Time in the USA or some time in Europe?

Again, great job.  I think  that you will attract even more grip enthusiasts.

Cheers,

Tom

Wannagrip & Solan-  You guys have certainly done alot of work to make the Grip Board a great forum for the grip freaks in this world.  Great job, and thanks to both of you.  Steve Weiner

No carry-over of seniority, eh?   We are back to "grip trainers" and "one dot".  :(

Aw shucks!  Guess that I'll have to prattle-on for awhile now (Just kidding!).

One suggestion:  Why not make "Yes" the default option for previewing your posted messages?  Just a thought.

Tom

Been a big follower of the old grip board, it as helped me a lot.

Look forward to becoming fully involved with this new board. It looks very good. Well done to all involved in this venture.

Tom

Wannagrip & Solan:

Just a quick note of thanks for your excellent work on the old gripboard, and setting up this new vastly improved forum.

I have learned a great deal from the experienced and knowledgable contributors to the old forum, and look forward to learning and sharing on this new one. Thanks again!

Just letting everyone know Im gonna post as "Cap" from now on, I had been posting under my full name and had wanted to change it.  Keep up the great work, this page is excellent.  (Daniel Kopcso)

Guest SUPERGRIP

solan & wannagrip ,

the new gripboard is great !

are you going to transfer the old gripboard posts

over to this one or does everything start fresh ?

great work guys !

WannaGrip -  Thanks for the medal!  Glad to be of service in the battle of the grip!  Appreciate the salute.

I'll try to honor it.

Keep up the good work.  I'm pleased that so many members have registered here just today.  Good news travels fast.

Thanks again,  Tom

Version 3.0 of this board is going to be something special.  Serious.  Smokin speed (even faster than this one) and features NEVER seen before anywhere else.  In fact, the author is keeping a lid on the features so someone doesn't rip them off before a stable version of 3.0 comes out.

Solan is in the process of transfering data. :)

Just thought I'd chime in with my two cents.  This board is great, it has been a lot of help and provided a great amount of insperation (as well as creating persperation :) ).  The new board looks great!!!  Keep up the great work.