Mm1

GarytheDino

Now that the line to cert on MM1 is getting long, I wonder if there is a way to speed up the process. It looks like the current session is going to take 6 months to complete.

Now that the line to cert on MM1 is getting long, I wonder if there is a way to speed up the process. It looks like the current session is going to take 6 months to complete.

What would you suggest?

We are likely doing two guys coming up as well. People have schedules to tend with -- both the witnesses and candidates. That's life in a nutshell. :)

I don't think it's my place to suggest anything. I don't have any ideas anyway other than have a window of time to complete the attempt. I would say 2 or 3 days to ship and 2 days to do it 2-3 days back. Even allowing a 1 week window to do the gripper would more than enough. You have the turn around time on both ends. I guess a best case senerio would allow 2 weeks total time for each person (you have to also consider international attempts) and at 9 in this round you are still looking at 18 weeks=4months.

I'm just thinking out loud here..........I don't know how it could speed up unless you had more than one gripper and had them tested.

If we 12-15 guys the next round it could take a year to get through it all.

"I would say 2 or 3 days to ship and 2 days to do it 2-3 days back. "

We do have these rules in place for this. See the logistics. The guys have been following this for the most part. There have been a couple exceptions, but that's it. It gets there and it gets done and the guys have been great (per the rules) in getting it back right away. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea when the next round will start?

I guess maintaining the strength to close the MM is the next level, instead of trying to plan my turn and specialize.

Since only Josh is left on the current MM1 list, the next sign-up will not be that far away.

Just a little bit of patience. :happy

I'm the same boat.

"I guess maintaining the strength to close the MM is the next level, instead of trying to plan my turn and specialize. "

Come on dude. Everybody else waited their turn. Won't you feel bad making all this fuss if you missed or if the video didn't come out right, or if the lighting was bad and one could not clearly discern that the bevels touched.

This process is very good in my opinion. Go get 'em, bro.

-Jedd-

Come on dude.  Everybody else waited their turn.

I MORE than waited my turn for the MMG1.

No, it's not the greatest system in the world... but if you can come up with something better, let's hear it.