I received the #2 yesterday

Guest Big Adrian

Guest Big Adrian

Received the #2 yesterday and closed it three times with my right hand and one time with my left. This was about an hour after my thirteen sets of 10 with the number 1. Quick question: For those of those who have closed the #3, how many reps did you get with the #2 before you closed the 3? If not reps, what set scheme?

Big Adrian- First of all I would like to extend my congratulations to you on closing the #2.  It is something to be proud of, but only the beginning of what you can achieve if you choose to stay determined and work hard.  Continue with what has worked for you until it does not work anymore.  If you are lucky, that won't happen.  If you hit any sticking points, try something different for 4-6 weeks to see if that gets you any further on the #3.  If you don't have the #3, get it so you can see how much different it is from the #2.  As for reps, I was capable of 11 consecutive full range reps righty on the #2 when I ordered the #3.  After I got the #3 I quit going for reps, so I do not really know how many I was truly capable of just before I closed the #3.  Frankly, I would not really care if could only get 1 rep on the #2, if I was still able to close the #3.  To me, it's about increasing your maximum squeeze, and I don't think that high reps will get you there.  More resistance will.  As for a set scheme, as I mentioned before, find what works best for you, and go for it.  Good luck with the #3.  Steve Weiner

Guest CanadaCrush

I haven't tried high reps lately with the #2, but when I recieved the #3 I could do 20 consecutive reps with the #2. I'm only down to 6mm on the #3, so I would say more than 20 with the #2.

-Mark