Check This Out

Bill Piche

I emailed them on a rule change of not being able to switch hands. Here's his response below. I then responded after that below:

Now now Bill, none of that stuff please!

:-)

Actually, it doesn't really matter if the players activate the ball with their other hands first...in Akis' case, this was his 6th attempt in that session and so his wrist was well warmed up/tired at the point where he hit the record, spinning it up with the other hand was no real contribution I suspect...and you'd have to hand it to him at any rate for such a wonderful effort! (He does look a little like he is going to explode with the strain!)

You guys must be well up there in terms of high scores these days eh? Come on dude...give it your best shot!

With kindest regards

Rory

My response to this:

Not STARTING it. It is the running it up first in one hand and then switching. :) If it makes no difference, set the rule in place and see what happens. :) Or, put the challenge out. This guy would be a good test. No run up with one hand and then switching. The full run must be made without switching. If it makes no difference, it should be shown easily.

Get it my best shot? Well, it turns out it's not really that much strength involved and its a high skill move. Guys got bored with it quickly.

Let's see this guy pinch two 45lb plates and then close an IronMind #3 gripper? Or, pinch a 50lb blob and toss it hand to hand? I doubt he has even close to the hand/forearm strength necessary. ;) Maybe he does??

Bill

We went back and forth a few times. He did ask why I responded back as I did the first time, and I told him it was because he was dissing the gripboard by our lack of powerballing excellence. Even though it was indirect, it was pointed.

When all was said and done, we wished each other Happy Holidays. :)

There you go stirring up trouble again. We can't take you anywhere.

Now now Bill, none of that stuff please!

:-)

That comment should of told you who you were dealing with!! :laugh

BTW, my PowerBall is currently collecting DUST... :happy;)

I was disappointed that no one made the top 100. I thought there were some pretty quick guys on the board. There is a lot of skill needed and quickness in the hand/forearm/wrist.