How Hard Is It?

Lyle

I'm th efirst to admit I know nothing about Bending, but about a year ago I bought a 20' lenght of 1/4" round stock and cut it up "then ignored it", until tonight, I bent 2 pieces that were 7 1/2" long, is this easy, medium?

My Main goal is a #3 cert but I must say it felt good when the steel ended up in a U shape

Thats why I am afraid to bend!!! Afraid the new addiction will distarct me

from my gripper goal and achieving it as fast as possible. But when I am ready

I will be bending....I know it.

I'm th efirst to admit I know nothing about Bending, but about a year ago I bought a 20' lenght of 1/4" round stock and cut it up "then ignored it", until tonight, I bent 2 pieces that were 7 1/2" long, is this easy, medium?

excellent start.

when i first tried a 7" piece of 1/4", i could barely kink it.

great job.

Yeh Lyle, that really is a good start! That 20 feet will be gone before you can say "help, I'm bending and I can't stop!"

Eric, funny you should mention it, last night I had a new guy lift with me and at the end he asked about the cut steel I had, next thing I knew I bent two in quick sucession.....addictive.

It really is something very different when you can bend hard, cold steel, than when lifting any barbell. I guess it`s just something that us men have in our genes :devil