Shane Larson Certification

Bill Piche

According the MM1 vid no serious challenge here.

Just mash it, Shane.

He will eat this thing up like it has HOSTESS stamped on it.

Is anything a challenge for this guy??

He will crush the %## out of this one,too!!!!

I will be very surprised if I am able to not set anymore of the MM grippers. Will give it a shot if the close is good and have some tape to burn...my bro is going to smash a COC on the vid so he can get the MM certs going as well.

I will be very surprised if I am able to not set anymore of the MM grippers.  Will give it a shot if the close is good and have some tape to burn...my bro is going to smash a COC on the vid so he can get the MM certs going as well.

You might surprise yourself. We try to make the jumps not huge in between the MMG's.

Todd has the gripper. Since there is no one waiting in line we are going to wait until Sunday Dec 26th to do the cert. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Well, bad news first-the video was horribly scewed up caught the beginning and end and cut out everything important in the middle. I did close it as Todd will verify but obviously will need to reapply to get the cert.

Also, Todd smoked the 3 handidly but again, it wasn't caught on tape. Murphy's Law was in effect today. :dry

Well, bad news first-the video was horribly scewed up caught the beginning and end and cut out everything important in the middle.  I did close it as Todd will verify but obviously will need to reapply to get the cert.

Also, Todd smoked the 3 handidly but again, it wasn't caught on tape.  Murphy's Law was in effect today.  :dry

Geez, I'll say Murphy's law. :(

couldn't you just do it again when you saw that the video was screwed up?

Nope. The camera has to be rolling continuously for the 3 attempts.

couldn't you just do it again when you saw that the video was screwed up?

Nope. The camera has to be rolling continuously for the 3 attempts.

Gee, I wonder whats harder getting a good video or closing the gripper!!

Lately there has been a rash of poor video...it is such an important part of the

proving of the feat....maybe the witnesses need to practice a while to

insure success.

Next time Shane...for sure!!!

Tough luck Shane, but you will get it on camera next time too. Getting the proper video can be so tough.

Never mind, Shane.

Excellent job on closing the gripper.

Video isn't always easy to get. I know it since I'm taking the cert vids of the germans and one of them was messed up also.

How tough was that gripper for you?

The gripper is on its way back to Wanna.

My fiance was the filmgirl and nearly cried when she checked out the tape and noticed that it didn't work. I couldn't even be mad.

Franky-the gripper was medium tough. I got clean closes on all three attempts, it seemed right on with my beefbuilder elite. The sweep on this one is tough from the start whereas with the MM1 it seemed like the sweep was easier and allowed some momentum to build.