3.5" 60d Bright

CMunger

That other thread reminded me about this from last week.

I had bought myself a box of 60d's and there was a factory reject in the bunch. I had it sitting around for a while for giggles, cuz it looked funny as heck. 3.5" long 60d. Well, I figured there's nothing I can do with it, but I was sending some of my leftover challenge bars to gamidon for his kid to play with, so I threw it in the package and threw down the challenge. So after he got it, he fired up the webcam, and I watched as he wrapped the stumpy bugger up and BENT IT!!! It was pretty cool. The first 90 degrees went pretty quick for him, but then it started fighting him and his hands were getting in the way. He started getting a bit frustrated, but then I told him that being it was only 3.5", it was probably pretty close to the 2" standard. He busted out the ruler, and it was 2 1/4" Well, knowing he was that close, he re-wrapped and gave it hell, and finally got that last 1/4". Sweet bend, and it looks funny as hell. I'll post the pic in my gallery. I still hate the short stuff. I'll let other people bend that stuff. :yikes

Great job Greg, that's just insane.

Greg was telling me about bending stuff under 4" the last time I was at his place. He said he has to move one of his index fingers out of the way after the initial kink and even then he sort of smashes the next finger as the nail sort of bends over it. crazy stuff for sure