Challenge

Jeff Parker

Although I have many goals, the one that I would most like to acieve in specific gripping is to bend a red nail. Not with the IM pads, but whatever wrap you want. My current level of bending is that I can do a yellow and have kinked a blue. However, when I kinked the blue, I was already sore, so I believe that fresh, and with my max effort, I could take down a blue in under 2 min. If anyone is around the same bending strength as me and wants to have a challenge, let me know, I think it would be fun.

I would love to race you to the red but i'm a little further along.

Anyone around the G5 mark want to race to the red?

Hmm, I have this other challenge bending a Blue.

I bent my first Blue last friday, so we are about the same level I guess.

Even though I don't think I'll be ever able to bend a Red with my technique

(DU) there is one strong reason to improve myself.

I guess bending might be one event in some upcoming contests I'll attend.

So if you don't mind I'd like to join.

I lately ordered some 60Ds, G5s and G8.

Octogen, A little bit ago I bent a grade 5, but I"m still new to bending. Well, I hurt my wrist a little bending it and have been mostly bending TT to get my muscles and tendons in shape. As of last night I bent a headless grade 5 and it was pretty tough, especially on the close down. I am not at a point where I can bend as tough and heavy as I want, but I"m up for the challenge.

Looks like it will be me, sammyq, and FrankyBoy. Ill put a log up in the workout reports section. Best of luck to you guys, and may the best man win!

Octogen,  A little bit ago I bent a grade 5, but I"m still new to bending.    Well, I hurt my wrist a little bending it and have been mostly bending TT to get my muscles and tendons in shape.  As of last night I bent a headless grade 5 and it was pretty tough, especially on the close down.  I am not at a point where I can bend as tough and heavy as I want, but I"m up for the challenge.

Perhaps you should slow it down. At the pace you're working at you'll be bending reds after you first month of bending :tongue Gotta give us a chance here.

That being said I'm game for this little challenge.

Perhaps you should slow it down.  At the pace you're working at you'll be bending reds after you first month of bending :tongue    Gotta give us a chance here.

That being said I'm game for this little challenge.

Haha, this coming from the guy who bent just as well as I did for his first session. :whistel

You got a grade 5 no problem man. We are all right around the same place. It seems like this could be a pretty good competition.

Anyone else in?

rjkd12 and DrPepper, I'll start a challenege log in the training logs forum.

See you at the red!