ARM WRESTLING

Guest kINGPIN

Guest kINGPIN

I have been meaning to put a post about this for some time but keep forgeting.  I imagine everyone at some point in there lives has done some arm wrestling with mates.  I used to do a lot when I was younger.  My problem is my girlfriends dad.  He does not do weights, is pretty inactive and very unhealthy.  Because he knows how hard i train he thought it funny to give me an armwrestle.  I was not over confident but thought it would be a good contest.  I put up quite a bit of a fight but he won.  

I have never seen a profesional arm wrestling match but have seen the special tables that they use.  Could anyone please give me some good tips and roolz because it is about time I beat him.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Guest CanadaCrush

Kingpin, probably the best source of answers for your questions come from a fellow armwrestler's page (Gord Squire) www.armwrestling.ca. Specifically, this link on "How to Armwrestle." It lists more than enough for any beginner to the sport, provides pictures and examples of the techniques as well. I'>http://www.armwrestling.ca/HowToArmwrestle...wrestle.htm

I

hope that suits your needs.

-Mark

(Edited by CanadaCrush at 12:34 am on Sep. 4, 2001)

Guest Claemore70

The gentleman J. Brzenk gave tips in a recent Maxim magazine that I used to some success.  My brother is a bad butt when it comes to armwrestling-amateur, breaking a weight trainer's arm at a competition, but I was able to hold him without being beaten-he had to quit- using J.Brzenk's advice.  But I believe you can find more intensive Brzenk advice on the above listed site.  I used, by the way, the "top roll".  I've NEVER been good at arm wrestling, and always had my butt kicked.  Now that I not only work my forearms real hard, and I followed the instructions in the magazine, I was able to hold my own with my brother.

Guest kINGPIN

I checked the site.  ####!!! there is a #### of a lot of info on it.  I'm gonna be reading forever.  Next time I go round my girls house I will take one of those tables with me! :)