RB 240

RB 260

RB 300

RB 330

RB 365

ISG x 2

DH Vulcan Gripper

MS RP Trainer

Wow nice list man, you have almost all of them. It's always good to have a universe, you never know when you'll outgrow that Super Galaxy :D

Updated list:

Hg100

Hg150

Hg200

Hg250

Hg300

Hg350

BBE

BBSE

BBGE

#3.5

More to come.

Actually don't you have 2 Super Elites now? I thought you had one that was like 205lbs and then there's that beastly 225

Have today purchased David Horne's HG 500 (limited addition #41 0F 300) :cool

Here is my updated list:-

IM

IMTUG #4

IMTUG #5

CoC Guide

CoC Sport

CoC Trainer

CoC #1

CoC #1.5

CoC #2

CoC #2.5

CoC #3

CoC #3.5

CoC #4

HG

HG 100

HG 150

HG 200

HG 250

HG 300

HG 350

HG 500

BB

BB Beginner

BB Advanced

BB Super Advanced

BB Master

BB Super Master

BB Grand Master

BB Elite

BB Super Elite

BB Grand Elite

BB Pro

BB World Class

BB Galaxy

BB Super Galaxy

BB Universe

FBBC

FBBC "HARD"

FBBC "SUPER"

RB

RB 70

RB 100

RB 130

RB 160

RB 180

RB 210

RB 240

RB 260

RB 300

RB 330

RB 365

ISG x 2

DH Vulcan Gripper

MS RP Trainer

Wow nice list man, you have almost all of them. It's always good to have a universe, you never know when you'll outgrow that Super Galaxy :D

Updated list:

Hg100

Hg150

Hg200

Hg250

Hg300

Hg350

BBE

BBSE

BBGE

#3.5

More to come.

Actually don't you have 2 Super Elites now? I thought you had one that was like 205lbs and then there's that beastly 225

Nah, my GE and SE are both very beastly...the SE just makes the GE seem a little spongy. I made the SE adjustable now, though, so now I can set it where I want it :D

COC Trainer

COC#1

COC#1.5

COC#2

COC#2.5

COC#3

HG100

HG150

HG200

HG250

HG300 (pretty narrow spread but I think it's probably about a #3 or so, spring sizes are the same, I'll get cannon to calibrate it for me)

HG350

RB210N

IMTUG 2

IMTUG 3

IMTUG 4

On their way:

Beef Builder Master x2 (one from Wades store, one used from knyaz)

Beef Builder Super Master

RB240N Chrome Spring

RB260N Chrome Spring

FBBC Custom, strength of a #2, 1" steel handles, dogleg knurled, other handle smooth.

And I'll be getting more soon :D

Edited by SND85

COC Trainer

COC#1

COC#1.5

COC#2

COC#2.5

COC#3

HG100

HG150

HG200

HG250

HG300 (pretty narrow spread but I think it's probably about a #3 or so, spring sizes are the same, I'll get cannon to calibrate it for me)

HG350

RB210N

IMTUG 2

IMTUG 3

IMTUG 4

On their way:

Beef Builder Master x2 (one from Wades store, one used from knyaz)

Beef Builder Super Master

RB240N Chrome Spring

RB260N Chrome Spring

FBBC Custom, strength of a #2, 1" steel handles, dogleg knurled, other handle smooth.

And I'll be getting more soon :D

Doesn't get much more custom than that :D Nice collection :rock

Thanks Frank, it will grow by a good 4 or 5 grippers every month for a while. I plan on another custom FBBC sometime soon.

Thanks Frank, it will grow by a good 4 or 5 grippers every month for a while. I plan on another custom FBBC sometime soon.

:blink

Hey man, why not stock up now so I don't have to worry about grippers in the future? :D I want to get at least two of each of Warren Tetting's BB grippers (the ones that are remotely possible for humans to close). Like I discussed with Wade last night in PM, Warrens getting up there in age and they won't be made by the Master forever. Odin bless him and may be live to be 150 years old, I still want to own as many of the Picasso of grippers as possible.

I have 1 broken plastic gripper.

2 COC: #1 & #2.

Anyone has the 1500lbs BB? :)

Haha, no I don't own one. Someone on the board may have purchased one as an awesome paperweight and conversational piece.

This is a little promotional plug but there is a link at the top of the forums, in case you have not seen it, you might want to check out Wade Gillingham's website Gripper Superstore. The best selection of quality grippers I have ever seen in my life, I already got one order in from them and it got here to Canada pretty damn quick and made another one today. I'll be buying all my grippers from Wade and FBBC from now on.

Update:

CoC T, 1, 1.5, 2, 2 heavy filed, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4

RB 210, 240, 260, 260Brass, 330N, FBBC Hard

BB MM1 rep.(made adjustable), SE, Pro

HG 350 (double filed), HG 500 #14

VHG and Vice gripper. :)

Haha, no I don't own one. Someone on the board may have purchased one as an awesome paperweight and conversational piece.

This is a little promotional plug but there is a link at the top of the forums, in case you have not seen it, you might want to check out Wade Gillingham's website Gripper Superstore. The best selection of quality grippers I have ever seen in my life, I already got one order in from them and it got here to Canada pretty damn quick and made another one today. I'll be buying all my grippers from Wade and FBBC from now on.

Thanks. If it comes to Canada faster than ironmind store, I am all for it. It took them a little more than 2 weeks. If I knew I would have bought it from them to contribute to this website. But for the new ones, I will use them.

Cheers.

And there are more than just Captains of Crush at GSS, Beef Builders and Robert Barabans, along with the old school FBBC grippers and even Heavy Grips (if you want to risk it, hah).

Currently I have twelve. I gave two to my brother in law.

1 Vulcan Hand Gripper

That's all you really need! ;)

Currently I have twelve. I gave two to my brother in law.

Walmart Special

#s

BBM

BBSM

BBGM

BBE

CoC Trainer

CoC #1 filed

CoC #1,5

CoC #2

CoC #2,5

CoC #3

RB100

RB130

RB160

RB180

RB240

RB300

BBA

BBSA

BBM

BBSM

16! And i've only been into grip for a year :blush

I highly recommend Wade Gillingham's website as the service you get from his store is amazing! He has an extensive range of different grippers from all the manufacturers. I placed an order and got it in 1 business day! Within IronMind, I have to wait a little over a week. I've got them to send it quicker a few times, but when it's a few grippers, they will only send it the slow UPS Ground method which takes forever from California to New York.

About Warren getting old - yes that is the case but he's keeping himself pretty healthy and I wish him the best of health and longevity and hopefully he will live until 120 !!! His grippers will be classics and expensive items in the future, as he doesn't have anyone that will be taking over them after him (he works alone in his shop in these hand made grippers).

Currently only 10. I have sold my CoC S, T, #1, #1.5, #2 and #2.5, and kept only the milestone #3. Because I like Beef Builder more.

This in current arsenal;

BB Beginner

BB Advanced

BB Super Advanced

BB Master

BB Super Master

BB Grand Master adjustable (made by A.Corcorran)

BB Elite adjustable (made by A.Corcorran)

RB70

RB300N

CoC #3

Edited by Force

Received 2xAtomgripz Mini Grippers in post today from UK Distributor to add to my list of grippers.

Here is my updated list:-

ATOMGRIPZ

Atomgripz Mini Gripper x 2 :rock

IM

IMTUG #4

IMTUG #5

CoC Guide

CoC Sport

CoC Trainer

CoC #1

CoC #1.5

CoC #2

CoC #2.5

CoC #3

CoC #3.5

CoC #4

HG

HG 100

HG 150

HG 200

HG 250

HG 300

HG 350

HG 500

BB

BB Beginner

BB Advanced

BB Super Advanced

BB Master

BB Super Master

BB Grand Master

BB Elite

BB Super Elite

BB Grand Elite

BB Pro

BB World Class

BB Galaxy

BB Super Galaxy

BB Universe

FBBC

FBBC "HARD"

FBBC "SUPER"

RB

RB 70

RB 100

RB 130

RB 160

RB 180

RB 210

RB 240

RB 260

RB 300

RB 330

RB 365

ISG x 2

DH Vulcan Gripper

MS RP Trainer

Thanks. If it comes to Canada faster than ironmind store, I am all for it. It took them a little more than 2 weeks. If I knew I would have bought it from them to contribute to this website. But for the new ones, I will use them.

Cheers.

Wade's gripper store does deliver fast according to members who have made purchases there. I would also highly recommend buying from him. I will definitely be buying some grippers from him if (hopefully when) I can grip again. The shipping deal is pretty good if you're buying several grippers as the shipping price doesn't change when you add more stuff to the cart :rock