Eric Milfeld Is The 2nd!

John Beatty

I figured this would happen very soon after Pat got his, have to admit this is quicker than I thought though....Good work and on to harder stock...Brett

It was a lot quicker than I thought, too!

I appreciate the support, everyone!

My next goal is to certify in the Gripboard Certs Forum with a 5/16x7" grd 5 bolt. I will be very surprised if Clay doesn't beat me to it.

Eric,

Congratulations on your achievement. Pat actually did his first 6" piece of FBBC stock back in June the first time he tried it. He may have alrady done 5.5", maybe even 5" :shifty:shifty ..................

My next goal is to certify in the Gripboard Certs Forum with a 5/16x7" grd 5 bolt.  I will be very surprised if Clay doesn't beat me to it.

I've done a few of them, but I'm not bending right now. Primarily focusing on crush. The bolts take so much out of me that I have to be rested for days beforehand and my training schedule right now won't allow that.

Edited by ClayEdgin

Eric,

Congratulations on your achievement.  Pat actually did his first 6" piece of FBBC stock back in June the first time he tried it.  He may have alrady done 5.5", maybe even 5" :shifty  :shifty ..................

Well darn it, this just figures, everytime I think I'm almost caught up to him he has to go and do something like this! :angry::(:cry

Actually, I remember Pat telling me he believed he could do a 6 incher back when I was struggling with the 7 inchers. But I appreciate the motivation he provides for all us mortals, nonetheless. :bow

And thanks for kind words Steve and everyone else!

Sounds like Clay is gonna do something mind-blowing with a certain huge gripper. :whistel

Damn it guys stop raising the bar for everyone else, we can't keep up!!!!

When I joined the gripboard earlier this year a red bend was awesome (and still is) and a grade 5 made you a pretty good bender.

Now we've got people who bend bits of truck axle and munch packs of reds for dinner and waste grade 5s like they are coathanger wire.

Seriously though, congrats on the huge bend!

Now stop being such a Huge bastard and let the little people catch up :laugh

are these Fat Bastard Steel peices the same ones in his bender bags? Like is the 5/16 7'' Peice in his bag the ones people use to certify to become a bastard?

are these Fat Bastard Steel peices the same ones in his bender bags? Like is the 5/16 7'' Peice in his bag the ones people use to certify to become a bastard?

Yes, they sure are, Kurt. The same evil, stubborn, haughty little bastards.