Clay Edgin Certification

Bill Piche

Wow! Congrats Clay!! You da man!!! :bow:bow

Congratulations, Gripper Slayer!!!

I don't know how wide the spring is on the MM3, but on an IM#3 which I know is smaller, a set of less than 3/4 inch is still wider than parrallel. I'll have to put the calipers on it but would guess .600-.650 is = to parallel.

I put the gripper in the choker then take another gripper and slide the handle between the bottom of the gripper handles. It will not come anywhere near passing though the top of the handles. If you look at the handles from the bottom and it is less than a handle width between the handles it could still be wider than parrallel.

This may not apply on MM3 though. That's an easy way to check it, and then go back to the video and see how they match up. He may have killed it twice.

I took the measurement on the #3. The answer is .....parallel = .615

Now the Elite outside spring diameter is 1.50 compared to 1.46 the handles are also .770 compared to .750 on a #3. I'll leave the math up to anyone that cares.

It's irrelivant in this case because the second close was not even in question. Great job Clay.

Big congrats buddy.

I knew it.

A litlle bit of focus on gripping and that gripper is yours. :bow

Good Job Big Man :cool

Congrats, Clay! Great job :bow

Wow, awesome job Clay! Was this the same gripper that you (and others) tried at the GGC? Or is there more than one level 3? Just curious. Way to go, you keep raising the bar!!

Greats vid of a great crush!

Gripper shipped back today, personally went to the post office and handled it. I included the certification form that I printed from this site. I thought there would be one included with the gripper, but there was nothing else in the box.

Let me know when you get it, which should be Wednesday.

Hubgeezer