Mmg 3 Signups

Bill Piche

Rock on Jedd. Let's get it this time bro.

Yeah man. That gripper's pissing me off.

Plus, Eli and Smitty are lighting a fire in my ass. I've got to get them to shut UP!

-Jedd-

Ok, Clay you are up.

Witness and schedule it. With enough time for the gripper to get there. Assuming a weekend send out on the gripper.

Get revenge guys!

Clay and Jedd... the time has come!! I am very confident in both of you killing that MMG3! Prove to us that your the studs you say you are!! :blink Get it done!! :bow

I noticed Dave is up now. I thought Jedd was next, or did they swap?

I noticed Dave is up now.  I thought Jedd was next, or did they swap?

They swapped.

And we tacked on Eli after Jedd so they can go at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

Its going to get crowded in MM3 land with this group going!!

That gripper is a stud, and I will glady shuffle over on the pyramid to make way for any man who closes it.

The process of creating an MMG4 has been started. At least the initial contact with Jeff.

• 3 weeks later...

Jedd and Eli are up for the MMG3. The only other person that qualifies is Heath and Shane might as well signup now because I think by the time Jedd and Eli go he'll have mashed the MMG2.

Jedd and Eli are up for the MMG3.  The only other person that qualifies is Heath and Shane might as well signup now because I think by the time Jedd and Eli go he'll have mashed the MMG2.

I'll try the MM3, it may be a little outside of what I can do but we will see. Wanna, I'll paypal the fee tonight. Thanks.

Jedd and Eli are up for the MMG3.  The only other person that qualifies is Heath and Shane might as well signup now because I think by the time Jedd and Eli go he'll have mashed the MMG2.

Bill,

I missed this post, but go ahead and send it out. I sent payment for both of us sometime after Eli closed the MM2.

Do you still have smitty's address? He will be the witness.

Thanks,

-Jedd-

Bill,

I missed this post, but go ahead and send it out. I sent payment for both of us sometime after Eli closed the MM2.

Do you still have smitty's address? He will be the witness.

Thanks,

-Jedd-

Yes.