Bent Stock

Lyle

Fill a keg with it.

Unbend it until it is perfectly straight!.....yeah right...recycle

Bent nails, unlike straight, are toxic and unless you all are looking to attract the wrong type of government attention I suggest this thread be locked right away.

Unbending and/or breaking a bent nail or bolt is an incredible workout, and just look at Big Steve's avatar to see what can be done!

As far as I know, bent nails and bolts are kept in large metal coffee cans. :stuart

Edited by mmainlands

Excuse my ignorance, as I am not a biological or chemical engineer, but what exactly makes a bent nail toxic? Please enlighten me, as I have a couple of hundred pounds of the stuff in my home gym.

Excuse my ignorance, as I am not a biological or chemical engineer, but what exactly makes a bent nail toxic?  Please enlighten me, as I have a couple of hundred pounds of the stuff in my home gym.

Hey brotha, I have a feeling he was kidding about them being toxic. And if not, who coultn't use a couple extra fingers? Or eyes? Or... :devil

:cool

I save at least one or two of each type of thing i bend (i save a couple g5s and a couple g8s) to show proof that i've bent X type of bolt, but the rest i just trash eventually.

MEAT

The energy used to bend the nails, becomes stored in the nail itself. Sooner or later it is released causing a chain reaction. Do not keep too many bent nails in the same place. :whistel

Well Old Guy,

Looks like you really "nailed" it on the head. :whacked

Excuse my ignorance, as I am not a biological or chemical engineer, but what exactly makes a bent nail toxic?  Please enlighten me, as I have a couple of hundred pounds of the stuff in my home gym.

If you ate them, you would get very, very sick.

Well Old Guy,

Looks like you really "nailed" it on the head. :whacked

Ohhhhhh... don't get Old Guy started... he is THE pun master. :bow 3947 posts, and at least 3900 of them have included puns.

Edited by CMunger

I have an unshakeable grip on the title of "pun master" I have hands on ability to squeeze every last pun out of a post and will even pinch other people's puns, which can be crushing. Some get bent out of shape.

I have an unshakeable grip on the title of "pun master" I have hands on ability to squeeze every last pun out of a post and will even pinch other people's puns, which can be crushing. Some get bent out of shape.

I am bent over laughing, having to pinch myself to come to my senses and get a grip....it's like the laughter was rolling like thunder..to have been outpunned

by the "Old Guy" really crushed my ego.

Hahaha, it´s ON! :D

Back to the original question. I recycle the bent bars, nails and what ever.

You can also use the bent stuff you have to increase the load of various things as for example a jar for working the muscles that opens the hand or you can do like smitty and fill a keg with the stuff, altough that would require a heck of alot of bending :D