Freak.

Woodchuck

Edit: This is Clay posting on Woodchuck's computer.

So I'm here in Albuquerque right now at Woodchuck's house visiting for the weekend. We get to gripping and stuff starts getting passed around. A friend of Woodchuck's no-sets my HG200 on his first try in either hand. Easy as pie. Woodchuck's plates are real slick so we put some athletic tape on them for a more consistent surface. He gets 2-45's a few inches off the ground.

Then I break out the bending stuff. I tried showing him how to bend once before but he struggled with the technique. This time, I introduced him to suede and spent about a minute showing him how to bend double overhand.

Timber tie - joke

40d - yawn

easy 60d - melted

hard 60d - destroyed

grade 5 bolt - smooshed

grade 8 bolt - annhilated in about 20 seconds.

Let me repeat that - a guy with 5 minutes bending experience melts a G8.

For a guy who only trains when I see him (which is about 4 times a year now) he trips me out. I didn't have any reds on me or else I'd have wrapped one up for him too and I have no doubt he could have killed it tonight. No doubt at all. We're going to get video of the G8 bend tomorrow night. The closest thing to a red was a 5/16x6" G2 bolt that is harder than a red and he couldn't kink it.

We are heading to the hardware store tomorrow to see what we can find that is most like a red.

Freak.

Edited by Woodchuck

Amazing. Can't wait to see the vid. You must make him see the light Clay, as to how out of the ordinary these accomplishments are with such little training. To think of what he would be capable of with regular training boggles the mind. :rock

Crazy!

Perhaps the best first - time performance ever???

Dammit it's just not fair!!!

I've been working on a measly grade 5 for 3 months and someone kills a G8 on sight :angry:

Anyway congrats to the freakazoid! i'm off to work on my bending!

Holy shit. Perhaps I should sell my gripstuff and buy a chess board :bow

Clay, please tell us more about that freak, why is he so strong, what is his background?