Fbbc Stock

Octogen

While i was in the US I got some 1/4" round cut to 5.5" from FBBC

I've just done my first bending workout since I got back and I have to say that is some tough stock John has got there. Today I got to compare it to a blue nail cut to the same length and I have to say the blue felt like a warmup in comparison.

I've now got an additional degree of respect for you guys bending the 5/16" from FBBC!

I'm hoping that a few weeks of bending this will get me up to the G5.

Thanks John!

John does weird things to his bending stock to make it freaky hard. I called him once to talk about it, but once he got onto the subject of witchcraft and sacrifices, I got scared and hung up.

John does weird things to his bending stock to make it freaky hard.  I called him once to talk about it, but once he got onto the subject of witchcraft and sacrifices, I got scared and hung up.

You know I thought i smelled goats blood :)

Just as long as he isn't sacraficing virgins it will be ok

Edited by Octogen

Virgins are too damn hard to find. There are petting zoos all over around here. Lots of goats. The scariest part (the part Clay hung up on) was the dancing naked at midnight around a fire in the woods. Anything to please the customer....

You guys think it's some damn joke but if John really practices that shit then there's nothing funny about it.

Not Good.

Clay, i wouldn't even talk to him again if i were you. Flee from that shit!

MEAT

I think it is safe to assume that John and Clay are laying on the sarcasm kinda thick.

not ot mention if they are serious you cant complain becasue you have a religious thing in your sig. that would be like someone saying your sig. isnt funny and stuff.

I am gonna have to get me some of this stock and try it out see where i stand on his stock the bad thing is i am already a fat bastard and know i will have to bend hard steel to get labled a fat bastard hahaha

Are you serious?

Humor. You've seen the extent of my knowledge on the subject in that post.

As to dancing naked, I don't even scare my wife with that.

You guys think it's some damn joke but if John really practices that shit then there's nothing funny about it.

Not Good.

Clay, i wouldn't even talk to him again if i were you. Flee from that shit!

MEAT

I figured it was humor but if it scared clay then it probably sounded convincing! Stranger things happen in this world, man!

p.s. dancing naked is only allowed if you are a woman. the sheer sound effects of a nam dancing naked should ban all men from engaging in such awful activities! aahahahahahaha i wish everyone was as funny as me, the world would be a better place

MEAT

Quick - someone mail Meat Loaf a sense of humor!

I don't know about a sence of humor Clay but meatloaf may mail you his boxers he ripped today while deadlifting here today.They may even have some skid marks in them.OooooAhaaaaa.

That's scary!