Mobster's Wrist Roller Work

mobsterone

Sorry to hear that Mobster. Was there a lot of valubable stuff gone?

Crap, it was such a nice read until that part too :)

Hopefully not too much was lost. England sounds cool.

There's always some scummy piece of shit in Gloucester waiting to take what's yours. Maybe we should use them to lower the atlas stones onto see if they like breaking into cars then. :flame

Sorry to hear that Mobster. Was there a lot of valubable stuff gone?

Cheers guys. I'm pretty cool in these situtations unless the idiot is within arms reach... Lee, the BF, use the car as a taxi and so some £30.00 / $60.00 was gone plus gas reciepts (get the tax back on them) and soome sundry items. I suspect the loss of a few notes from my daughter and her photo with said notes will be more of a sting this morning for them.

There's always some scummy piece of shit in Gloucester waiting to take what's yours. Maybe we should use them to lower the atlas stones onto see if they like breaking into cars then. :flame

they proberly came from the forrest of dean......that place reminds me of "deliverence" he he he

boland

I thought it might have been one of the rough sleepers that used the car parks over xmas.

Sorry to hear about this Steve. Sounds like you had a good day other than that though mate - and nice inch pulls!

Tuesday

2HP / 70mm @ GN

43.6-kilos x 6 reps, 63.6-kilos x 3 reps, 73.6 and 83.6-kilos x 1 rep

88.6-kilos x miss, dropped and reset hands, 83.6-kilos x 8 x 1 reps

1HP varied widths

RH: to 35-kilos (used 2 x 15kilo discs so 70mm) x 3 x 1 reps

L/H: 30 x 3 x 1 reps (used 2 x 10-kilo discs so approx 45-50mm)

So, so. I did more for 3 x 1 last time. It has been a result of tossing the 53-kilo bell from hand to hand last night (waiting on Duncs video of that to be posted), picking up the blob again and other fluff which I allowed myself to have a go at both Saturday with you and Monday evening.

So, so. I did more for 3 x 1 last time. It has been a result of tossing the 53-kilo bell from hand to hand last night (waiting on Duncs video of that to be posted), picking up the blob again and other fluff which I allowed myself to have a go at both Saturday with you and Monday evening.

lol, looks like i'm not the only one training every day at the moment :online:tongue baby inch from hand to hand sounds pretty cool.

You should work on blob by the face doing it the normal way is easy for you.

The trouble is I wasn't 'training' so much as 'having a quick go' when I need (as I told you) to leave stuff alone and not over do it.

Hey there Mobster sorry to hear about the car break in.

A guy who trains down at the gym I go to in Cheltenham says he has been to your gym to train . Strong guy. Cant remember his name -will ask next time.

Ive been getting into training with the Rolling Thunder - Would you recomend training with a thumbless grip as opposed to with the thumb?

H, TT and Nick have all trained that way before.

RT - use the thumb that was the intention of the design. Thumbless is fun only.

Thursday

Thick handled dumbbell work

B/H: easy 53-kilo Inch x 3 reps @

L/H: Inch x 5 x 1 reps (some hard)

R/H: Inch x 3 x 1 reps, heavy Inch x 3 x 1 reps (not to full height and tilted using 2 x 10-kilo plates.

Then high pulls (to chest or better) followed by multiple pickups both hands.

Pallet drags

By the gods I get puffed out on these. I've the aerobic capability of a dead mouse pulling an elephant. :(

Anyway... 5 x round yard with pallet and 150-kilo on top (1 at a time).

No - it just takes getting used to. It's the small increase in diameter.

What is the diameter of these inches? To work it out measure the circumference and divide by 3.142. Asking cos i've managed to lose my tape measure.

Cos I wont be here are your instructions: get off ass, buy one for a pound from a corner shop, go to place you train, measure your own Inch bell ya lazy bugger.

Cos I wont be here are your instructions: get off ass, buy one for a pound from a corner shop, go to place you train, measure your own Inch bell ya lazy bugger.

LOL! :online:upsidedwn

Thursday night

Viking press

equ x 8 reps, plus 30-kilos x 8 reps, plus 45-kilos x 8 reps

EZ O bar curls

plus 20-kilos x 8 reps, plus 35-kilos x 8 reps, plus 50-kilos x 8 reps (stricter than last time)

Dips

Bwt x 8 reps, plus 10-kilos x 8 reps, plus 22.5-kilos x 8 reps

Saturday

Grippers

L/H: RB 240ip x 5 x 1 reps, BBGM x 5 x 1 reps (first two 100% rest VVN)

R/H: BBE x 5 x 1 reps, BBSE x 5 x 1 reps (as above)

V-Bar

B/H: 45, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135-kilos x 1 rep @. 140-kilos (tough on skin but it held) x 5 x 1 reps @

Bwt: 19st 6.5lbs / 272.5lbs on GN scales. I've been dead on 270 all week on our scales.