• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom of Iowa2

• Sybersnott

• Darco

• Brad Prov

:rock Awesome! :rock

Just Phenomenal! :blink:blink Amazing how many REALLY strong people there are in the world.

Congratulations! :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

(still waiting to hear about "what folks did what"with the INCH replica at the Diesel contest)

THANKS!for the report!

BTW.....Nice job on that 340# a side farmers walk.

What was that distance??

That was burning up the asphalt too...good speed. :rock

Many heavy farmers video are guys doing a slow mo "Frankenstein"walk :unsure ...you seemed to be'moving along'.

IMPRESSIVE stuff. :cool

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

So who's done it now? Mark Henry, Hugo, and now Ryan Green? Who am I missing?

Bill Kazmaier, Jesse Marunde... and Thomas Inch (supposedly). ;)

Mr. Ryan Green,

You are one"BAD MAN"!!!! :rock:rock:rock

I'm pretty sure Kaz kicked it up with his knee so it wasn't an actual clean. Don't know about Marunde.

Kaz and pfister definitely did somesort of "hybrid"kick up.Marrunde?i have no idea.

This guy Green???? :blink from another planet....the way he easily handled that thing.

Thanks!

The farmers at CSM was 131 feet with 1 3/8" handles.

Ryan took so long at the farmers because he has a tear in his shin which affects his speed.

The only guy I've ever shook hands with that had as impressive a hand as Ryan is Hugo. (thickness!!!!) And I've met a lot of very strong men.

Ryan gets alot from his impressive genetics, his father is 55 and 320, with less bodyfat than some stongmen I know. The old guys forearms must be 17"....

Someone told Ryan that it had to be a strict press to count, with push presses, my guts churn thinking about how many reps he could do!!!! (He for sure would have got a couple more on the day I taped that footage if he pushed a few..)

I'm glad there is many out there that are as amazed at this as I am...

Edited by Brad Prov

Someone told Ryan that it had to be a strict press to count, with push presses, my guts churn thinking about how many reps he could do!!!!

WHO told Ryan that?!? :blink

Hey Brad, set it up to where you can tape him doing it both left handed AND THEN right handed! BTW, what other grip feats can Ryan do and how long did he train on the Inch rep to do what you taped him doing??

As far as I know, the first time he saw it, he did four reps. That was a month before I taped that and I don't think he touched it between that time... (he doesnt own one, neither does anyone near him)

Both the Inch press and your Framer's Walk show incredible strength Brad. It looks like you were really cooking on the Farmer's Walk! And Ryan looks like

he does this as part of his normal training.

It was an easy lift for him, but at least he looked like he showed some effort (in the press at least). I wish Ryan could have been one of Thomas Inch's stools in that video that was floating around a while back. He could have slipped the "real" Inch db in while Mr. Inch wasnt looking.

I agree with OldGuy. Have never heard of anyone cleaning and pressing the Inch with one hand.

That is, of course, other than Thomas Inch who did it hundreds of times over the decades. :whistel

i dont know why you all dont belive mr inches feats.

i seen him lift the inch many times. i seen him clean and press the inch while closing a #4 and also seen him use 2 inches for doing side laterals.

just some inch humor. haahahahaah

This feat has really caught my interest, I must do it now. Looks like I got some training ahead of me. By the way, how old is the guy in the video.

This feat has really caught my interest, I must do it now. Looks like I got some training ahead of me. By the way, how old is the guy in the video.

James, we don't doubt your ability, nor intensity, but the question is will you keep this as your goal? Focus man, focus! :D

And all the best in your pursuit!

That's amazingly easy looking! I'll have to compare that to the video of Mark Henry doing it when I get home.

Well Eric, I am focusing on strongman 100% now and lifts like this seem to fall perfectly into the strongman category. I am gonna tran a wide variety of events and certainly not focus all my attention on just one but I feel that strongman training in general along with a little concentrated work on overhead pressing will get me there. Does this sound reasonable to you, what you think of my plan?

With a focus on strongman, and a bunch of thickbar work, you bet the Inch will fall in line!

ryan green is the man, i've seen him a couple times in strong man shows in the province of ontario.

and i gotta agree with brad, he's a very quiet guy when it comes to his accomplishments but just an insanely strong dude :blink:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow quite young too, i think he's only 24?

you guys have to hear the ryan green bellow when he's psyching up before moving some serious weight :blink

stay strong!! :rock