Powerball Died Fast...

ulgrim

...but at least it died with me on top =)

I rarely use mine anymore because it vibrates like hell. I'm thinking of sending it in to get smoothed out, and starting again.

Yeah, and I am eating crow with the powerball guy. :laugh

It's a good tool and has helped my strength...no question.

I'll likely just merge this forum into the mainstream.

Unless anyone has any major objections.

I tried one once, but never bought one. Oh well, back to blobs and grippers for us all then.

I prolly give mine a whirl every other day, but nothing like when I first got it and would do it until my arm was getting ready to fall off. Mine is also getting a little rougher

I quit useing it cause tensing the arm up to use it aggravated my shoulder/lat injury. I did recently use it as lower rpms as the circular motion really does help the recovery of my bicep and wrist tendons that I aggravated bending timber ties for the first time.

This the first time I ever read a post in the powerball section.Ever. :D

I don't even know what a Powerball is....or what they do.

What drew me over here was the title of this thread.

"Powerball Died Fast"

My Powerball works ok, no roughness, but I found the string a little short. I tied it to a ring and get a better pull. I have found it good to use at medium to low revs, but I haven't seen any strength benefit. When I got it my right hand was stronger than my left, after using it for ages, mainly on the left, I found my right hand is still stronger, and my left is not really improved. I do feel less awkward with it, though. That is, it felt very unnatural first off, now I can handle it for a reasonable while without pain. Like everyone else, I over did it in the beginning. I do like using it, but tend not to because I don't see any improvement. Any suggestions for best way to use it?

• 4 weeks later...
Any grip feat where I am #3 is not a good test of hand strength.

:laugh