UK gripper suppliers

Does any body know where I can purchase #1 and 2 grippers within the UK or will I have to order these from the US - if so who do I need to contact?

Thanks!

Jim.

Pullum sports supply the grippers in the uk, Thats where I get all my equipment from. Telephone no. 01582 481174

Tom

Cheers Tom.  Thanks for replying to this request so quickly!  I'll get on to Pullum first thing tomorrow and make that order.

Jim.

Jim.

Pullum offer a massive range of stuff , they will even make equipment to your requirements. They do all manner of thick bars and most of the ironmind equipment.

Tom

I've just checked out their site (as well as your's as it happens) and they do seem to have a large range of equipement.  

I've got my first eposure to COC grippers last week at my local gym and I was recommended this board my one of the grippage regulars.

Thanks again.