Jedd Johnson Level 3

barbe705

MM2b.jpg

The GripBoard Proudly Certifies:

Jedd Johnson

As Having closed a Mash Monster Elite Gripper (Level 3) with one hand under strict and uniformly ethical and authenticated conditions

The certification is granted by the GripBoard as an independent third party with no ethical or commercial conflict of interest. The Mash Monster Gripper was one of a limited number supplied by, rated and qualified by, and controlled by the Board. This momentous feat was demonstrated before a qualified witness and videotaped to assure it will be valid for historical posterity.

Name: Jedd Johnson
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 247

How Long Grip Training: Began specific grip training in November of 2002. Began my current approach in March of 2013.

Current Grip Training Program: Mainly training for contests and all-around grip prowess for Grippers, Thick Bar, and Pinch, in that order.

Other Training Info: 4-days per week, most weeks. Each day has a primary emphasis, and then accessory work. I sprinkle in feating and training for other special goals. I'm 90% business, 10% party.

Acknowledgements: Praise God for his blessings in my life and training.

Huge thanks to my wife and family for their support.

I could not have reached the levels I am at without Luke Raymond. He is the one who got me back on the right track when I developed thoracic outlet syndrome in 2012, and he has been my training partner since 2013.

Special thanks to Juha Harju for becoming a good and fun friend, for continually setting the bar higher and inspiring me to push myself harder.

jeddjohnsontorso.jpg

• Like 4

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What happened to the video?

On 7/1/2016 at 7:07 PM, Squeezus said:

What happened to the video?

Good question! @Jedd Johnson did you remove it or?  Where is the video on Youtube so I can link it again in the profile? Thanks!

Was the previous link coming from my an online folder on dieselcrew.com or something, @Wannagrip?

Here's the one from YouTube