MI Grip Championships 2014
Date: Saturday – May 3rd, 2014
54019 Wilber Rd
Three Rivers, MI 49093
Open Class. Weigh in for Records purposes
Weigh In will begin at 9 AM
Rules at 9:30
Contest Start Time - 10 AM
1. Rated Gripper Max effort: 4 attempts 20mm Block Set
2. Euro hold for time: Per David Horne’s Rules http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/bhsarules.html
3. Double Slim Lever from the floor: Hammer starts at 12lbs, 4 attempts max effort. I’ll post a video to demo and go over rules.
4. Farmers bars deadlift: Last man Standing Max weight pull.
5. 100lbs plate Rim hold for time: Hold a pair of 100lb plates by the rim for max time.
All Normal NAGS Rules will apply. Prizes are the works; in addition to the slim hammer that will be used at the contest.
Entry Fee is $20 to be paid to Bob Lipinski at the contest. There will be the normal Liability Release form to be signed at the contest. Food will be provided, it’s a home cooked meal so please send in the entry forms a couple of weeks before the contest.
Mail or E-mail entry form to
19820 Merriman Rd
Romulus MI 48174
Gripboard/World of Grip forum name: