stevey m

GripBoard Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 7 Months and 4 Days
  • Local time: 03:34 PM

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:12 AM

During my recovery period my kettle bell was sitting in my room untouched for months on end,due to a bad car accident my hand and arm was mangled ive had intensive treatment over 2 years and finally back to full recovery,ive been using my kettle bell as a guide to my arm and finger strength my scooping my fingers under the handles resting my forearm on my leg and doing fingercurls and wrist curls with no pain,considering i couldnt even close my hand for 20months im one happy man

#2 OFFLINE   grip monsta p

grip monsta p

GripBoard Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 6 Months and 20 Days
  • Local time: 08:34 AM

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:06 AM

During my recovery period my kettle bell was sitting in my room untouched for months on end,due to a bad car accident my hand and arm was mangled ive had intensive treatment over 2 years and finally back to full recovery,ive been using my kettle bell as a guide to my arm and finger strength my scooping my fingers under the handles resting my forearm on my leg and doing fingercurls and wrist curls with no pain,considering i couldnt even close my hand for 20months im one happy man

Sorry to hear about your accident man, Hope you get your strength back soon. Just take it easy for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users