Jethro1

GripBoard Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 1 Year, 3 Months and 11 Days
  • Local time: 07:33 AM

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

Just received my package from FBBC with a 2 1/2" Crusher handle and a hub trainer.  Holy man, these things are tough.  The handle is built like a steam roller.  I had doubts ('cause I'm a dumb ass) that the handle wouldn't rotate freely once resistance is applied.  Wrong!!!!  This thing's brutal.  The hub is just, well, humbling.  So far just 100lbs on the Crusher and just 45 on the hub.  It's gonna be a good summer to train.

• IROC-Z and Tom Scibelli like this

#2 OFFLINE   EricMilfeld

EricMilfeld

Elite 74k, 83k - Grand Hexabastard & MM1

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,341 posts
  • Joined 11 Years, 10 Months and 16 Days
  • Local time: 06:33 AM

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:53 PM

You ain't lyin' about its steam roller attributes.  We were laying vinyl tile in my house several years ago, and I came home from work one night to discover my wife using my Crusher to smooth out the tiles.  By the time we finished the house there was no paint remaining on the handle.

• Jethro1 likes this

#3 OFFLINE   EricMilfeld

EricMilfeld

Elite 74k, 83k - Grand Hexabastard & MM1

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,341 posts
  • Joined 11 Years, 10 Months and 16 Days

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

Lol.  Yori, somehow I accidentally erased your question when it didn't quote properly and I was trying to edit it, so I'll paraphrase it:  Guys, how do your Rolling Thunder #s compare to the Crusher?

Answer: My best on the Crusher is roughly 165.  I think I've done a good 20 pounds more on a Rolling Thunder (I don't own one).

#4 OFFLINE   Electron

Electron

Elite 59k

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 1 Month and 16 Days

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

Cool. The reason I ask is because I've started training on my RT (finally) but was at first tempted to get a crusher.
I would've definitely gone that route had there been more standards set for the crusher.

#5 OFFLINE   Jethro1

Jethro1

GripBoard Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 1 Year, 3 Months and 11 Days
  • Local time: 07:33 AM

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:34 AM

Well, in just a week (I need to start programing) I went from 45 to 50 on the hub and didn't budge on the Crusher.  What a frickin' beast.