Wannagrip

Administrator & Certified Captain of Crush

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,208 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 7 Months and 25 Days
  • Local time: 12:55 PM

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

Here is a special offer from the Diesel Crew valid for the month of May in support of the GripBoard and all we do here.

When you donate to the Gripboard you will get up to a 50% matching discount on any of the products below!  

For example, if a product costs $49  and you donate $30 you would qualify for a $24.50 discount!

You can donate via Paypal and use this Paypal email: webmaster@cyberpump.com

Once you donate, Jedd will be notified of the amount of the donation.

Thanks everyone!

Nail Bending eBook (Price:  $39.97)

Since 2005, this ebook has produced more Red Nail Benders than any other resource.  With complete information on steel progressions, how to wrap, how to build wrist strength for bending success, as well as all the different bending techniques, this is a must for complete bending mastery.

Link:

Card Tearing eBook (Price:  $29.97)

One of the feats of strength that dates back to the Vaudeville days of Strongmanism is tearing decks of poker cards in half.  In this ebook you will learn not only how to rip a deck of cards in half, but also how to quarter them, rip off corners, tear them lengthwise, and make your hands and wrists strong.

Link:

Phone Book Tearing Mass Destruction (Price:  $29.95)

Your hands have the potential to rip, tear, and shred big, fat phone books - you just don't know it yet.  In this manual, Jedd Johnson shows you the art of phone book tearing using a variety of techniques, plus he'll show you how to make multiple tears in one book, rip off corners, and build your strength to tear even the thickest of phone books and the stiffest of catalogs.

Link:

Ultimate Forearm Training for Baseball (Price:  $77)

Are you looking for the secret weapon of baseball strength training?  This is it:  Grip Strength.  This definitive grip and forearm training resource will show you the science behind grip and forearm training to give you the hand strength to play harder, get more hits, and hit with more power than you ever have before.

Link:

Ultimate Sled Dragging Manual (Price:  $37)

Sled Dragging is an excellent form of supplemental training for Powerlifters, Strongmen, CrossFit competitors and for conventional sport athletes as well.  This manual shows you how to get more out of your sled dragging by incorporating different directional pulls, training for explosiveness with sleds, and by incorporating different handles in order to develop your grip strength.

Link:

Stone Lifting Fundamentals (Price $29.95) - Instruction and Demonstration of the basics of atlas stone training as well as advanced techniques and programming.

Link:  http://www.dieselcre.../stone-training

Nail Bending:  How to Melt Steel with Your Bare Hands (Price $59) - This video will show you all the major techniques for short, non-braced bending as well as how to wrap steel for power bending, and  how keep yourself in 100% top bending shape.

Link:  http://www.thegripau...bending-dvd.htm

Hammering Horseshoes (Price $49) - Very popular DVD showing everything you need to know to learn the strength feat of horseshoe bending.

Braced Bending - How to Destroy Everything in Your Path (Price $49) - Shows multiple braced steel bending feats of strength: short, mid, and long bars, frying pans, wrenches, etc.

CRUSH:  Total Gripper Domination (Price $49) - Complete instruction on gripper training to help develop grip strength for athletes, or to go further - certification on the IronMind #3 gripper and beyond.

Link:  http://thegripauthor.../crush-dvd2.htm

Home Made Strength II (Price $49) - Shows how to build various pieces of grip training equipment, including Dynamic Thumb Box, Modified Thumb Clamp, Napalm's Nightmare, Loading Pin, Thick Bar Dumbbell, Hand Health Shots, Extensor Bucket from Hell, Deloading Device, Gripper Plateau Buster, Loadable Rafter Pinch, Euro Pinch Device.
Link:  http://www.homemades...omemadegrip.htm

#2 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,208 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

Bump

#3 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,208 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

Wow, some great items at such a big discount. Bump

#4 OFFLINE   Jedd Johnson

Jedd Johnson

Sponsor, COC, MM Level 2, & Grand Bastard

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,651 posts
  • Joined 11 Years, 5 Months and 19 Days
  • Local time: 01:55 PM

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

Guys,

Bill provides an amazing board for us to interact on.  It is the best Gripboard on the internet and has continued to improve all the time.  The software updates that Bill does keeps the board up to date plus it keeps away hacks and viruses and other bull-crap that can take place.  It is my pleasure to offer this kind of support to Bill, as this board is responsible for keeping my training drive going and helps grow the sport I love.

I hope you consider donating.  I couldn't care less if I get a single sale out of the deal, I just thought by offering a donation match, I could help Bill with monetary support from many different sources.

Please consider donating, even a small amount, whether you end up buying any of my products or not.

Thanks,

Jedd

#5 OFFLINE   Alawadhi

Alawadhi

Sponsor - IronMind Red Nail, Shiny Bastard, MM0

• GB Contributor Level 3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,796 posts
  • Joined 9 Years, 6 Months and 28 Days
  • Local time: 09:55 PM

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

What about sponsors themselves :grin: ? Can they take the offer?

#6 OFFLINE   Jedd Johnson

Jedd Johnson

Sponsor, COC, MM Level 2, & Grand Bastard

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,651 posts
  • Joined 11 Years, 5 Months and 19 Days
  • Local time: 01:55 PM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

Fine with me if it is fine with Bill (Wannagrip)