Wannagrip

Administrator & Certified Captain of Crush

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 6 Months and 8 Days
  • Local time: 03:28 AM

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:02 AM

The hope and goal is to help a lot of people of all ages.

This is coming soon.

http://www.transformyourphysique.com

“How to Transform Your Physique E-Book”

I have been watching Bill’s ongoing series of articles for some time and have also watched him get really lean and vascular.

I heard awhile back that he was planning on doing an “E-Book” about how to drop body fat as well as put some safe, common sense, Strength Training and conditioning to practice. I told him I looked forward to reading his thoughts.

I have enjoyed his insight into this subject. Bill presents a clear idea of what it takes, without the silly, hard to achieve advice in many books on this subject. He lays it out in simple real world explanations, that won’t have you running for a dictionary, or wasting money on the endless supplement façade. He also provides examples of people he has helped, one being his Son Ryan.

I recommend Bill’s E-Book and plan on trying the advice myself. It has come along at just the right time for me. Thanks Bill!

Jim Bryan
Bryan Strength & Conditioning
50+ years of training in the trenches

• Shoggoth likes this

#2 OFFLINE   Cannon

Cannon

GripBoard Mash Monster Level 1

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,441 posts
  • Joined 8 Years, 2 Months and 24 Days

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

Guys, I can attest: This WAS simple and DID work.

#3 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

This is now released!

http://transformyourphysique.com/

#4 OFFLINE   chilliman64

chilliman64

GripBoard Veteran

• GB Contributor Level 1

• PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 3 Months and 1 Day
  • Local time: 06:28 PM

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

hi Bill

I've ordered and paypal'd, steps 1 + 2 completed

"3. Step Three: REPLY to this email with your name and the eBook User Number. Then watch your email for a SERIAL NUMBER that will unlock the book."

how long does it take for the SERIAL NUMBER to come through? I guess it is sent manually? thanks.

this will come in handy over the holidays!!!

#5 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

It is sent manually. I was in bed when you purchased it. :)

Check your email.

#6 OFFLINE   chilliman64

chilliman64

GripBoard Veteran

• GB Contributor Level 1

• PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 3 Months and 1 Day
  • Local time: 06:28 PM

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

thanks mate, I just got out of bed, and there it is!

just had a quick look through, looks great, nothing crazy, good approach. better get some before photos taken and see how I go.

#7 OFFLINE   Cannon

Cannon

GripBoard Mash Monster Level 1

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,441 posts
  • Joined 8 Years, 2 Months and 24 Days

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:01 PM

Best of luck!

#8 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

thanks mate, I just got out of bed, and there it is!

just had a quick look through, looks great, nothing crazy, good approach. better get some before photos taken and see how I go.

It really does not have to be complicated. Even just doing one of the changes I suggest will put you on the path to betterment!  

#9 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Results in THREE months with 37 yr old male: 
Before: Cholesterol: 272, Triglycerides: 419, LDL: 160
After: Cholesterol: 155, Triglycerides: 93, LDL: 86
Bodyweight - down 30lbs (more fat loss than this actually)
Blood Pressure - down 30pts.

It does not have to be complicated. :)

#10 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

Some more feedback in:

"If you're looking for a tome on diet, fitness and lifestyle, look elsewhere. This is definitely not that kind of book! What you'll find in this excellently composed e-book is a simplified, easy-to-understand road map guiding you in living up to what its title promises. That is, to "transform your physique.  This really is an honest, no B.S. approach. And one that obviously works! I highly recommend the book and the potential for great results it offers."

John Leschinski

"Bill's eBook is a great basic outline for getting yourself lean AND fit. Clear nutritional guidelines with a sample meal plan, solid exercise guidelines, and backed up by his real life experience."

Josh Hewett  

#11 OFFLINE   roselacina

roselacina

GripBoard Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 5 Years and 20 Days
  • Local time: 01:28 AM

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Ok, i'll give it a try, having an issue with the registration...

#12 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

Ok, i'll give it a try, having an issue with the registration...

You are having an issue because I was sleeping for the night during the time you made your purchase. :)  Check your email.

#13 OFFLINE   roselacina

roselacina

GripBoard Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 5 Years and 20 Days
  • Local time: 01:28 AM

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Ok, got it thanks! Thats what happens when on Asian time zones...

#14 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:57 AM

I happened to peer into the "aerobics" room and see all sorts of people gyrating and basically dancing around. None of them looked like they spent one minute exercising. I am all for exercise, but you aren't going to get it done without proper diet.  There are several people I work with who have significantly dropped bodyfat and improved their blood profiles WITHOUT exercise.  Yes, it's done with proper diet.

#15 OFFLINE   Bearcat 74

Bearcat 74

GripBoard Mash Monster Level 6 & Captain of Crush

• Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,324 posts
  • Joined 13 Years, 6 Months and 6 Days
  • Local time: 04:28 AM

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

I have been following Bill's advice from his ebook for a few weeks now and I have leaned up, which is really saying something when I can do it.  I have not been as strict as I should be but it works without a doubt.  I started on an actual strength program for the 1st time in years and while lifting hard, cleaning up my eating and getting good rest I have made gains while having to buy a belt to hold up my britches.  The info Bill presents is well laid out and easy to follow, well worth the money.

#16 OFFLINE   Rick Walker

Rick Walker

Certified Gripboard Mash Monster - Level 1

• GB Contributor Level 3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,164 posts
  • Joined 12 Years, 7 Months and 15 Days

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

I happened to peer into the "aerobics" room and see all sorts of people gyrating and basically dancing around. None of them looked like they spent one minute exercising. I am all for exercise, but you aren't going to get it done without proper diet.  There are several people I work with who have significantly dropped bodyfat and improved their blood profiles WITHOUT exercise.  Yes, it's done with proper diet.

One of the key things people do not take into consideration.  Whether it is muscle/strength gain or fat loss, diet is a huge part of the picture.  Just tweaking how you eat can cause significant weught loss with little to no exercise except someone's daily routine.

It is the getting people to change how they eat and how they think about food that is the hard part...

#17 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

That's right Rick.  This is a note I just got. NO exercise either.  

I weighed in. I think I weighed around 190 on Jan 20 and am at 174 now. I lost about 2 squishy inches off the waist. Total cholesterol back in Sept was 227 and it was 199 last weekend. That is a pretty drastic change for 4 weeks! Thanks for the coaching!

#18 OFFLINE   Rick Walker

Rick Walker

Certified Gripboard Mash Monster - Level 1

• GB Contributor Level 3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,164 posts
  • Joined 12 Years, 7 Months and 15 Days

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

That's right Rick.  This is a note I just got. NO exercise either.  

I weighed in. I think I weighed around 190 on Jan 20 and am at 174 now. I lost about 2 squishy inches off the waist. Total cholesterol back in Sept was 227 and it was 199 last weekend. That is a pretty drastic change for 4 weeks! Thanks for the coaching!

I took the wife's total cholesterol from 250s her whole life (it is in her family, her dad had 2 heart attacks before age 50!) to 150s through diet alone.  Her exercise didnt change, just the way she ate.  And, we did it in a way that would make most old school doctors cringe: whole eggs with 2 strips of bacon for breakfast, protein and greens for snack, same for lunch and preworkout, post workout was a small amount of carbs from brown rice, more protein and greens.  Very limited carbs from a very limited source and no processed foods.  And NO cheat days or meals.  Those kill you.

Now that I have the green light to exercise again from my heart doc, we are going back to eating right and we are going to try Insanity.  Since I am not allowed to lift weights, but am permitted to do bodyweight stuff, Insanity seems like the way to go.  My goal is 180.  I havent been able to exercise since August so my start weight is around 230 or so.  50 pounds...should be interesting.

#19 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

Some more feedback!  Thanks Steve!

It is not like I did not know what to do, but it made me finally try something different and gave me the kick in the ass to start.  I have dropped weight through cutting calories before, but lost too much muscle because my protein intake was too low.  I have not gone full blown like you have, but so far have managed to drop 13 pounds in 6 weeks by making a few tweaks here and there.  I will have some of the foods that I have dropped in a cheat meal, but I really do not miss them.  I feel like I have lost that bloated feeling.  I will probably knock off another 15-20 pounds or so, and that will be fine with me.  I still want to maintain my strength, and so far, so good.  I am still tossing around 300+ pound stones and deadlifted 445x9 the other day (a couple of reps short of true "grind out" failure) nine weeks after I had my knee scoped.  I decided that I should get rid of excess bullshit weight that is just stressing my joints and heart, and I am happy with the results thus far.  It is interesting that your cholesterol numbers improved although all the poultry and beef contain a decent amount of cholesterol. 

Steve Weiner

#20 OFFLINE   Wannagrip

Wannagrip

• Super Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,128 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

More Feedback...

Bill provides clear, real world information that is simple to read and simple to understand. Most importantly it works. It is healthy eating focused and not a fad diet.  I lost 6 pounds the first week I used it.  If you are looking to trim down, I highly recommend Bill's eBook.

Bob Whelan
Whelan Strength Training
NaturalStrength.com
Super Natural Strength & Iron Nation