202.5 lbs = 3 reps

220 lbs = 5 reps

252.5 lbs = 5 reps

285 lbs = 8 reps

Barbell Curls

45 lbs = 10 reps

95 lbs = 3 sets of 12 reps

Dumbbell Rows

61.5 lb DB = 3 sets of 15 reps each side. 

#1702 OFFLINE   John McCarter

John McCarter

Certified Captain of Crush & Mash Monster Level 2 & Off-

• Moderators

• PipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Joined 2 Years, 8 Months and 6 Days
  • Local time: 01:53 AM

Posted 19 January 2015 - 12:40 AM

Great stuff you're doing man. Going to be interesting to see what you can produce with this new gripper scheme and where it will take you. 

#1703 OFFLINE   Geralt

Geralt

GripBoard Mash Monster Level 0

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts
  • Joined 6 Years, 5 Months and 20 Days
  • Local time: 08:53 AM

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:22 AM

One hell of a workout buddy. Had a good laugh about the no name gripper btw  :grin:

#1704 OFFLINE   Chez

Chez

COC #3, MM6, MM2 (Off -Hand), Red Nail

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Joined 6 Years, 7 Months and 15 Days
  • Local time: 02:53 AM

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:18 PM

Great stuff you're doing man. Going to be interesting to see what you can produce with this new gripper scheme and where it will take you. 

One hell of a workout buddy. Had a good laugh about the no name gripper btw  :grin:

Thanks guys!

I hit another milestone today. I have been chasing it for a long time and I finally got it. Double COC #3 TNS close! Here is the video. 

• bencrush, Filip VK, mudhutmasher and 3 others like this

#1705 OFFLINE   slazbob

slazbob

GripBoard Gripomaniac

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • Joined 11 Years and 16 Days

Posted 24 January 2015 - 07:30 PM

Pretty cool, Chez! All the focus it takes to fire your non-dominant hand at the same time as your dominant is no easy feat. Congrats.
  • bencrush likes this

#1706 OFFLINE   Chez

Chez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 08:23 PM

Pretty cool, Chez! All the focus it takes to fire your non-dominant hand at the same time as your dominant is no easy feat. Congrats.

Thanks Bob. This was actually my third attempt today. The first I tried to film by myself and that wasn't happening. The second one I got but my sister closed the video before we showed the bottom of the handles. This is super tough to get on video and its really hard to concentrate on both hands at the same time. I can no set either of these grippers with either hand no problem right now but I had to dig deep for both at the same time. 

• bencrush likes this

#1707 OFFLINE   bencrush

bencrush

1st Fantastic Bastard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts
  • Joined 12 Years, 9 Months and 22 Days
  • Local time: 01:53 AM

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

Thanks Bob. This was actually my third attempt today. The first I tried to film by myself and that wasn't happening. The second one I got but my sister closed the video before we showed the bottom of the handles. This is super tough to get on video and its really hard to concentrate on both hands at the same time. I can no set either of these grippers with either hand no problem right now but I had to dig deep for both at the same time. 

Fan-freaking-tastic feat, Cesare!!!  :rock  :zorro:  :shuriken:  Congrats on hammering this out of the park, man.  You dominated those #3s. 

I know all about how hard it is to get that on video! 

• Chez likes this

#1708 OFFLINE   Chez

Chez

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:33 PM

Fan-freaking-tastic feat, Cesare!!!  :rock  :zorro:  :shuriken:  Congrats on hammering this out of the park, man.  You dominated those #3s. 

I know all about how hard it is to get that on video! 

Thanks Ben! Your no set work always impressed and inspired me. 

• bencrush likes this