The sumo work last monday has got my back sore for days this week. So kept other legwork light this week. Good choice to push DL work back to once per two weeks. I didn't plan to do gripperwork today, but I still keep testing every session what feels right. I go with the flow. I felt strong in the close with grippers however, which felt so good that I turned this session into a heavy negative session, a thing I rarely do anymore.
* Thoroughly warming up with leverwork for wrists;
* Forcing the 4 closed and keeping it closed as far as possible and than smoothly letting it out, without resisting too much x 2;
* IM#3.5 the same, got it pretty far without assistance. Nice. Compared to my 176lbs Ghp8 this gripper feels tougher in the close, wouldn't be surprised if it
would come out at around 180lbs.
* Choked mentioned Ghp8; closed! Pr.
* Many negative #3.5 attempts.
* Still managed to close my heaviest #3 (but just) from MMS afterwards which surprised me.
Brushed off my secret weapon to work with while resting up but when I was finished with the tsg's I felt I had done enough for the extreme heavy stuff.
Did some full ROM work with my plateloader (100 kg)
Increased weight on leverwork;
Wristcurl holds with dumbbell with Fatgripz Extreme;
I am not doing this frequently but this gave my hands a nice kick in the butt. After every negative performed I did rubberband stretches for my extensors.
Left hand is coming along nicely btw, did MM2 replica holds. Still can feel the remains of my tennis elbow however so got to keep this under control.