Electron

Elite 59k

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 3 Months and 27 Days
  • Local time: 11:34 PM

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

It's my vote for the most impressive feat he did that day too. I'm not exaggerating when I say that he looked so comfortable at the lockout - holding that weight perfectly still and under total control - that it looked like he could've nonchalantly smoked a cigarette during the lift. 

Well even I did weightlifting after taking a cig.. I know it is not good but I was really very comfortable with it..

So you're first post here on GB was to bump a 4 year old thread with an insight where you completely mmissed the point trying to be made. Nice.

It's my vote for the most impressive feat he did that day too. I'm not exaggerating when I say that he looked so comfortable at the lockout - holding that weight perfectly still and under total control - that it looked like he could've nonchalantly taken some molly during the lift.

FTFY

Just kidding. :)

#22 OFFLINE   HungLas

HungLas
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 3 Months and 17 Days
  • Local time: 05:34 AM

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

It's my vote for the most impressive feat he did that day too. I'm not exaggerating when I say that he looked so comfortable at the lockout - holding that weight perfectly still and under total control - that it looked like he could've nonchalantly smoked a ecig named as Aerotank during the lift. 

Well even I did weightlifting after taking a cig.. I know it is not good but I was really very comfortable with it..

Sorry for dumping an old thread but it was just my experience which I wanted to share..