My Red Cert 6/27/14

Durrs

Thanks to Dan Pace for being an AWESOME judge and letting me use his sick garage gym for my Red Cert. Also thanks to all my brothers in arms out here on the GB for all the motivational videos and training advice.

• Like 4

No problem. You destroyed that Red with ease. I wish I had cleaned my lens a little better prior so those close ups weren't as blurry.

• Like 1

No problem. You destroyed that Red with ease. I wish I had cleaned my lens a little better prior so those close ups weren't as blurry.

Thanks again brother. It'll be your turn soon I'm sure of it!

Congrats!

• Like 1

Thanks to all you guys. I'm pumped to have a small place at the table in the bending community. This is just the beginning brothers! On to the Gold Nail!

Edited by Durrs

Awesome ... Congratulations!

• Like 1

Narly man, killed the red ;)

• Like 1

Excellent job man. Congrats. How long from when you signed up to cert did the whole process take?

Huge congrats. I'm always psyched to see a red to down. And even more to see a guy that's worked hard like you get on the list. But you know this is just the beginning of the addiction. So what's the short term goal next?

awesome. Congrats. You made it look very easy.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Excellent job man. Congrats. How long from when you signed up to cert did the whole process take?

Thanks brother. The process was really fast I contacted IM last week and they had a ref for me in a day to work details out with. I could have got it done early this week but we both had work.

Huge congrats. I'm always psyched to see a red to down. And even more to see a guy that's worked hard like you get on the list. But you know this is just the beginning of the addiction. So what's the short term goal next?

I'm not sure bro I've never used anything but IM nails so I need to do some research on that and get some advice. Dan Pace gave me a couple 7" steel bars that are about 40# heavier than the Red and a 3/8" HRS bar before I left the cert so I'll go to work on those and take any suggestions.

Pm sent

Super job. A red nail is a tremendous feat of strength and something to be very proud of. You worked hard for it.

• Like 1