Red Nail In 24sec, Red Nail In 15sec.

king crusher

Hey guys!! I'm on cloud nine.

So I was out of town for work( my last time yes!!) and have not worked out for 4 days. And have not bent since that last 5/16 CRS that felt tough.

Well today was a whole different story.

Warmed up by mowing my lawn and bending a spirl 60d(I bought 30 more)

Smashed the red in 24sec guys!!

Then 2-3 min later feelin great I chest crushed the #4 for 4 reps. The last two were just shy of touching though.

Then a few min after that I was feeling awesome so I wrapped up another red and smashed it in 15sec.

Then finished by trying the 3.5 for crushes. I got ten reps. Man the 3.5 feels like a toy compared to the 4 for chest crushes!!

I'm really happy and I do credit you regulars with a lot of it for the great tips. I really feel like I've found my groove and if you notice I get both off the first hit without having to re up on the nail!

I won't post the chest crushes but anyone can check the m out on my YouTube.

Here's the first red

Second red

Edited by king crusher
  • Like 4

Awesome! Looks like you are ready to cert. Maybe do few without bands and get a hold of the newer spiral Reds (just to feel them out).

Get on the red list

Jchap. These are spiral reds. I just bought them 2-3mo ago.

Yeah josh I can now. Like jchap said I'm gonna do some without bands. And also read my thread in grip board. I think a 3 cert and red in the same day would be awesome.

Wow you are killing those. Nice work.

Thanks Tim. Yeah I was really happy to do those back to back. I could have got a third but figured I would not push my luck. My hands feel just fine too!! I think because I found my groove that I'm not putting undo stress on my hands now. Or they acclimated to it. Haha.

Probably a little of both.

Great job...keep up the good work man!!!

Great job...keep up the good work man!!!

Thanks Lucas! I want to try one of the stainless bars you sent me soon. How's the kink feel compared to a red? Then how about the sweep/crush.

Is it springy? Thought that's what you told me before.