The Texas Horseshoe Twisters

EricMilfeld

David Wigren has now matched me on both the Dust Devil list and the Tornado list with his latest destruction of a St. Croix Plain Regular #3. His bends were performed with greater ease, and I know he has more in him, therefore, I believe he has earned the title of World's Greatest Horseshoe Bender.

David Wigren has now matched me on both the Dust Devil list and the Tornado list with his latest destruction of a St. Croix Plain Regular #3. His bends were performed with greater ease, and I know he has more in him, therefore, I believe he has earned the title of World's Greatest Horseshoe Bender.

Thanks Eric. That means alot. But I don't think I'm there yet. You bent thoose shoes before me. And also did it without protection on your leg. I don't think I could've done that the way you did. So until I bend a recognized harder shoe. That title still belongs to you

Greg Griffin has taken down a St. Croix Lite Rim "00" in rather easy fashion. Congratulations, Greg!

Awesome job Greg!!!! .. looked like a warmup for ya!mosher.gif

David Wigren has now received some of his due credit for his horseshoe prowess. David is an officially certified F4 Dust Devil of the Texas Twister variety! w00t.gif

Now we need an F5...

Mother of Mary!!

that was an awesome bend brutha!

I've added another requirement to rule #5. You can blame David Wigren for this. :laugh Actually, he made the important point that some of the brands, such as Karckhaert and Cemtec, come in more than one thickness or width per particular shoe. Requiring that this measurement be caught on tape, when applicable, will prevent any unintentional mix-ups.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations are in order for Carl Ansara. Using the minimalist IM pads he twisted a Kerckhaert SSP #3!

Congratulations Carl! I bet this is only the beginning from you though

Congratulations are in order for Carl Ansara. Using the minimalist IM pads he twisted a Kerckhaert SSP #3!

Congratulations Carl! I bet this is only the beginning from you though

Thanks David and Eric!

• 2 weeks later...

Carl is now an official Dust Devil of the third degree. Congrats, Carl!

Great job Carl!

Good to finaly see theese lists grow more rapidly. I know there are at least a couple of more guys around that can get on theese lists. And a bunch who are just around the corner of the st croix lite rim 3. Shold be interesting theese next few months

Guest Bullitt

Carl is now an official Dust Devil of the third degree. Congrats, Carl!

Congrats Carl!!! You are tearing it up bro!

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations for Martin Gaisser! He blew through the St. Croix Rim Lite 3 like child's play.

Picked up some more shoes today to attempt to get on both lists smile.gif . I'm just getting back into the shoes so it should be fun.

• 1 month later...

Great job Mike! I tried one of those once and got so PO'd just trying to figure out how to grab the darn thing I threw it down and never tried it again. :laugh

Guest Bullitt

Great job Mike! I tried one of those once and got so PO'd just trying to figure out how to grab the darn thing I threw it down and never tried it again. :laugh

HAHA, I heard that! I figured out a way to just get my one big paw in there (pulling side) and then just use the heel of my hand and not wrap the thumb on the pushing side. Only way I can do anything 0 or smaller. Once it kinks a little, you can wrap the thumb.