Thanks Flo!! :rock

Axle DO DL (+chains)

1x3x55kg

8x1x55kg (+48kg) really speedy!

6cm FatDB DL (left/right hand)

10x2x40kg

Blob (left/right hand)

1x1x35#

10x1x40# (my left thumb tip did get a damage while the axle DLs and while blobbing the blood came out so bad - the 40# looked disgusting after those few singles and my left hand often slipped off despite using a lot of chalk - so going heavier was no option today)

Fingerwalking (left/right hand( thumbs down))

1x just the implement

1x1kg

1x2kg

1x3kg

2hand pinch (Blob was planned but my left thumb tip skin is still not ok again and blob would be have worse than 2hp)

The setup consisted of 2 grippy 20kg discs plus pipe and collars. The weight recorded are just the plates. I borrowed my Euro set up to someone else, so I have no access to it at the moment)

1x3x40kg

1x2x60kg

1x1x70kg

1x1x80kg

1x1x90kg

1 attempt with 92,5kg (up to about 5cm)

Time to get the Euro set up back asap! Would be nice to know how much I can do on this! I did not do 2HP since the Euros in 2008 when the contest was held in Germany where I was the referee and tried my set up between official attempts when the situation allowed it. I lifted 89kg back then at a BW I don't want to talk about.... :blush So today it was my first time 2hand pinching more than my BW which was at 88kg today. Even at the Euro set up I might be not too bad at the moment. I feel pretty satisfied - but only for today. I want more... :online

Fingerwalking (thumbs down)

1x implement

1x1kg

1x2kg

1x3kg

5x1x2kg

Gripmachine (twohanded)

1x10x25kg

1x6x45kg

12x2x55kg

Wristroller (only for upper side of the forearm)

20kg until the forearm felt pretty crazy!! :)

Axle DO DL (+chains)

1x6x55kg

8x1x65kg (48kg)

6cm FatDB DL

12x2x37,5kg

Blob (left/right hand)

3x1x35#

1x1x40#

8 attempts with Blob50 (left only 1m, right only 30cm)

Despite a great feeling while lifting the lighter blobs this session turned out to be really bad. The strength was there but skin was extremely dry so blob was a hit and miss thing today - I hate that!!

Shotrotation 5min with heavy shots

2HP

1x3x40kg

1x1x60kg

1x1x70kg

1x1x80kg

1 attempt with 91kg (0cm)

I was curious how much this 91kg did really weigh because I only counted the plates which are not calibrated. I was surprised that it really weighs 94,5kg! So my PR from last workout actually was 93,5kg.

1x1x70kg (+16kg chains) felt too heavy!

4x1x60kg (+16kg chains) better!

8x1x40kg (+32kg chains) much better! Some of this were reps.

Fingerwalking

1x implement

1x1kg

1x2kg

1x3kg

1x3,5kg

3x1x3kg

Gripmachine (twohanded)

1x10x25kg

1x6x45kg

12x2x60kg

TTK (twohanded keypinch)

4 sets - not counting the reps, until fatigue

• Like 1

Well done. The grip machine you did is no easy at all

Well done. The grip machine you did is no easy at all

Do You own that gripmachine as well? Just curious!

No but from what I heard it is a very good weight to be moving for that much reps.

No but from what I heard it is a very good weight to be moving for that much reps.

Ah ok. Thanks, but unfortunately I don't think so - it's twohanded! I'll try to improve my 5 RM (twohanded) which is at 90kg at the moment. 120kg would be great and I'm aiming for 100kg in the next months!

Axle DO DL (+chains)

1x2x50kg#

8x1x75kg (+48kg)

6cm FatDB DL

10x2x40kg

Blob (+chains) (each hand)

3x1x30#

1x1x35#

1x1x40#

1x1x40# (+2kg)

right hand: 6x1x40# (+4kg), left hand: 6 attempts with 40# (+4kg) - only on DL - slipped at the top!

I was surprised to be so weak with my left hand - I have to put in some work to fix that... The right hand had no problems with the 40# + chains today.

Towel Roll up

3x4x

A small bucket is attached to the towel, filled with a bit of lead shot, btw.

Axle DO DL

warm up with mixed grip (3x1x55kg, 1x2x95kg)

DO:

1x1x95kg

1x1x135kg

1x1x145kg

1 attempt with 147,5kg (up to 25cm) This was my best official lift - lonf time ago...

I was not surprised not to be able to top this official best but now I have a real starting point for 2016!

Fingerwalking

1x implement

1x1kg

1x2kg

1x3kg

1x4kg (soon I can use my sledge for fingerwalking!!) :cool

3x1x3kg

Gripmachine (twohanded)

1x10x25kg

1x6x45kg

10x2x65kg (I used all kinds of grip styles, DO, DU, MG - which I found to be best for movement feeling)

Wristroller (only for upper portion of the forearm; one rep=winding up the weight up to the roller once - about 60cm distance)

6x6x20kg My hands looked definately bigger after this! Very cool! :grin:

Had a special training session - I did nothing but assist my daughter! She turned 6 four weeks ago and did her first chin up! She was able to do it with a mixed grip and DU. She was so proud! My son is 7 1/2 and did 110 chin ups in total last weekend. He was also able to do a weighed chin up with 5kg. Since today my wife is the only member of our family who can't do any chins! :laugh

• Like 2

Axle DO DL (+chains)

1x3x55kg

8x1x55kg (+56kg)

6cm FatDB DL

8x3x45kg

Blob (lefty/righty)

3x1x35#

1x1x40#

9 attempts with Blob50 (lefty hovers to about 20cm, righty: 6 DLs)

Quite happy with that, don't know how long ago I did a DL with the Blob50 but it must be quite a while ago. At least I'm able to do it again and my left hand starts to feel better on blobs - that alone is good!

Fingerwalking (each hand, thumbs down)

1x2,5kg

1x5kg (did not manage to walk the whole stick but nearly!)

1x3,75kg

Workout from thursday)

Gripmachine (twohanded)

1x10x25kg

1x10x45kg

1x5x65kg

1x1x85kg

1x4x95kg PR

1x1x100kg PR

Fingerwalking (thumbs down) 5x1x2,5kg

2HP 12x2x60kg

and in between those doubles:

Wristroller (for upper side of the forearm)

1x1x20kg

1x1x40kg

1x1x50kg

1x55kg - wasn't able to wind it up all the way

Edited by burkhardmacht
typo

Axle DO DL  (+chains)

1x3x55kg

8x1x65kg (+56kg)

FatDB DL (each hand)

6x3x47,5kg

Plate Pinch

10x1x 3 10kg plates in between shot rotations

Plate Pinch

10x1x 2 15kg plates

Fingerwalking

3x1x2kg (thumbs down)

2H Gripmachine

1x10x25kg

1x10x45kg

1x5x65kg

6x3x75kg

TTK (2H) keypinch versus band resistance - 3x10

Did several hours of work in the forest so my strength was way down. My body felt like attached to invisible jump stretch bands, even walking felt simply not normal. Despite this I did some mixed grip Axle DLs before my grip work... :whacked Only concerning the gripmachine work I stuck to the plan. For the 2HP I decided to better do good singles with 2 15kg plates than trying to max lift 2 20kg plates and not feeling control. All lifts were done under total control with extended holds and sometimes I didn't put the plates thight together on purpose.

BTW I noticed that I have the oldest log here which is in use at the moment! For sure not done very consistend but fun to notice!

Wristcurls with Mazurenko Handle versus band resistance

4x1x50 each hand - feeling pretty brutal on the wrist! :mosher

Axle DO DL

1x3x55kg

1x3x95kg

3x1x135kg (too weak today - had a lot of work to do in the forest the last few days so I wasn't surprised)

Gripmachine (twohanded)

1x10x25kg

1x10x45kg

1x5x65kg

6x1x80kg

Wristroller (for upper side of the forearm)

1x1x20kg

4x1x40kg

Wristcurls with Mazurenko Handle vs band resistance

2x1x100 reps each hand - new dimension of pain!!! :D

Axle DO DL (+chains)

8x1x55kg (+72kg!)

6cm FatDBDL

10x2x52,5kg

I had to skip last Mondays training because I was sick and I thought about doing this session today but decided to do what was planned for this week! So it was really demanding!!

Blob (each hand)

3x1x30#

2x1x35#

1x1x40#

4 attempts with Blob50 (no lifts each hand - too weak after the FatDBDLs which were tough to do obviously!)

6x1x40# (just to do anything blob wise)

Fingerwalking

2x1x2,5kg

Axle DO DLs

1x3x55kg

1x3x95kg

6x1x135kg - not too strong! :angry:

Gripmachine (twohanded)

1x10x25kg

1x10x45kg

1x5x65kg

10x2x80kg

Blob (each hand)

1x1x30/35/40#

Blob50 was no option today - don't know why....

20x1x30# - most lifts were done by doing a DL and handing the blob to the the other hand and handing it back and forth. At the end I did some face lifts and a toss from hand to hand. I hav done facelifts with a 40# but now I don't know how I ever did this. Looks like my hands has been shrinken! :laugh  A flip from face to normal at the end was by far not possible. To me that makes the Blob flip made by Wade Gillingham even more impressive. Perhaps this kind of feat should be added to the records list. Blobs are simply fun for me - even with light blobs training can be really demanding. I have the impression that I have to do a lot basic work with blobs to equal my best performances.

Mazurenko Handle DL (left/right hand)

1x1x20kg

1x1x25kg

1x1x27,5kg

1x1x30kg

1x1x32,5kg

1 attempt with 35kg -  left hand: 0cm, right hand: 10cm

This was the first time I tried this new handle without major elbow pain so I started out carefully. Considering that it's the end of the week and my body feels totally tired I'm satisfied with the results - even if I'm far off of the InchDB.

IM Anvils Horn Pronation vs band resistance

3x1x20 reps each hand

Thumbless wristcurls vs band resistance with rolling handle

5x1x50 reps each hand

Beside the forearm work I did upper arm and after a long time my arms looked pretty good again - a least compared to other times in my life. After dropping in BW my upper arm lost some circumference but my forearm nearly stayed the same. Normally I was used to have 10cm difference between upper arm and forearm. Now the difference is reduced to 7cm which changes the whole look - it looks quite strange now... :erm

Axle DO DL (+chains)

1x3x55kg

8x1x65kg (+72kg)

6cm FatDBDL

8x2x55kg First time I had really to concentrate on what I'm doing here! Failed to complete the last double with my left hand first try and did two singles with a little break.

Blob (face to normal flip, both hands)

7 attempts with 30# - it felt nearly impossible at first and I tought it might take a year to succeed! Suddenly the blob flew directly in my right hand and I was able to hold it - magic moment!!! That's a real fun movement!

Gripmachine (twohands)

1x10x25kg

1x10x45kg

1x5x65kg

8x2x85kg

Happy being able to stick to the Gripmachine plan. I had to skip the rest of my grip work because my arms, forearms and hands (and the rest of my body) were totally fried after bouldering for 3h straight yesterday and working in the forest today!

Gripmachine (twohanded)

1x10x25kg

1x10x45kg

1x5x65kg

1x1x80kg

5x2x90kg

So this is the end of my first cycle with the gripmachine for this year! Time to start over again with higher volume and much lower weight to come back to a bit higher weights at the end of the next cycle.

Blob (each hand)

10x1x35#

Feeling comparable heavy! I did A LOT of pinching - thousands of firewood throwing on a BIG pile these last days. Starting with freeletics also didn't help with any peakperformance!! Last Monday I wasn't able to do the FatDB DLs - all strength had left my arms... But I have to get this firewood in and finally reduce my bodyfat level!

Edited by burkhardmacht
typo

Are you taking a break from training?