Adam Glass

EricMilfeld

I admire your tenacity, Adam. Let's do it!

Thanks Eric, only champagne on this go around! I'm doing a bad job maintaining the rumor the MM4 is easier than the MM3 LOL

Thanks Eric, only champagne on this go around! I'm doing a bad job maintaining the rumor the MM4 is easier than the MM3 LOL

Not "easier", just "not much harder".

:)

Alright, now take everything we learned from the last few attempts and knock some knurling off the handles this time brother!

Due to an unforeseen injury when he was on the job, Adam has to bow out this time around.

I hope it's nothing major. Heal up brother.

Sounds major. We emailed and he said he fractured his right wrist breaking up a bar fight.

Adam is a strong son of a gun. He's gonna heal up and be back to normal in no time. Take your time to heal bro.

Sorry to hear Adam. We know you'll heal up and be back to crushing in no time.

Ok? He was there coincidentally or is he a parttime bouncer or something? That sucks. Wrist fractures can take up 4 to 6 weeks If they have to make a plaster bandage that is. A worst nightmare scenario for a gripfanatic!

Ok? He was there coincidentally or is he a parttime bouncer or something? That sucks. Wrist fractures can take up 4 to 6 weeks If they have to make a plaster bandage that is. A worst nightmare scenario for a gripfanatic!

Bouncer.

Hope all is ok and you get this MM4 and all in the future :mosher

I hope it's nothing major. Heal up brother.
Sounds major. We emailed and he said he fractured his right wrist breaking up a bar fight.

Sounds like maybe not a fracture based on a comment he made. But he confirmed he can't compete in the Decathlon this weekend of course.