Red Nail Under Cert Conditions And #2x15 Ccs Reps

king crusher

Okay so I decided to bend a red under cert conditions, no rubber bands. It's the second one I've done now no bands. It for sure makes it harder this way. Must be the wraps get loose?

I then decided to take some advice from people and do rep ccs work. I almost got 16 reps on the 2. Never tried ccs for reps a lot were wider than ccs.

My right palm still feels slightly tender and that started when I bent the 5/16 ss.

• Like 1

Thanks jchap. That's what I may do. Would wait until I can ccs my 3 every time anytime.

Super work.

Thanks guys! I did something to my left pinky. Like a pull or something weird. Hurts sometimes not others depends on how I move it.

Looking real good. Love the intensity.

I didn't forget about your steel either. I have to grind some edges, haven't been able to use the machine shop at work. I Also found some reds I'll send as well. But I didn't forget.