Has Anyone Read This Booklet?

bubba29

• 4 weeks later...

If you like grip and want to understand its basic dynamics and how to train, this will do the trick for you.

IronMind put the pinching, crushing, supporting grip typology on the map and this is the next advance—and it's a big one.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this book come in electronic form?

Brett -

Very sorry, not yet, but the actual booklet is free with any order; otherwise, we only charge $1 in US or $2 internationally:

http://www.ironmind-store.com/CTD-Cube-Training-Booklet/productinfo/1250%2DCTD/

If you are still thinking crushing, pinching and supporting, this will give you a whole new way to think about grip strength (which includes a better understanding of how to train for more of it!).

If you read the CTD Cube booklet, please let me know what you think.

Hope your training has been going well—this could ramp it up.

Thank you Dr. Strossen,

I have been wanting to order a couple of the new Zenith grippers so I will add it to my cart. I am always interested in learning so I look forward to it. I will definitely keep you posted.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone ever ordered IM grippers through Amazon? I ask because I was already placing an order with Amazon and a Zenith gripper would be an additional $29.99 with free shipping. They are IM but filled however, by Amazon. I was simply wondering if they are exactly the same or is there some sort of defect even if it is simply bent packaging or something?

Has anyone ever ordered IM grippers through Amazon? I ask because I was already placing an order with Amazon and a Zenith gripper would be an additional $29.99 with free shipping. They are IM but filled however, by Amazon. I was simply wondering if they are exactly the same or is there some sort of defect even if it is simply bent packaging or something?

I have ordered many Ironmind products from Amazon and they are the genuine real deal

Does this book come in electronic form?

Brett -

Very sorry, not yet, but the actual booklet is free with any order; otherwise, we only charge $1 in US or $2 internationally:

http://www.ironmind-store.com/CTD-Cube-Training-Booklet/productinfo/1250%2DCTD/

If you are still thinking crushing, pinching and supporting, this will give you a whole new way to think about grip strength (which includes a better understanding of how to train for more of it!).

If you read the CTD Cube booklet, please let me know what you think.

Hope your training has been going well—this could ramp it up.

Hi Dr. Strossen,

I just tried to order this booklet as well as the other free booklet from your Website, however I was not being charged any money at checkout?

I have ordered many Ironmind products from Amazon and they are the genuine real deal

Cool, thanks for the response. it would save me about $4 on the shipping and it would probably get here a little quicker since I am in Florida.

• 1 month later...

First by accident and then with some help :) I learned how to start a new topic, but back on this one, I'd say this paradigm (fancy word for model) of grip strength is a lot more powerful than the crushing, pinching, supporting typology that IronMind pushed for so many years, but what do you guys think: Does it help you understand better how to train and make progress?

I guess I'll reply here since no one else is. I remember when I first bought new items from Ironmind. The old typology was somewhat difficult for me to select items based on sports specific correlations. I had to determine which sport most closely resembled the type of strength I thought I had needed. I think the CTD cube is excellent for new or lesser experienced customers as it makes it very easy to accurately determine the tools one needs by simply determining the exact type of grip strength they desire as opposed to the previous sports specific examples. The old typology was not bad, this is just more directly to the point. Ironically, I wonder if customers may buy less items. For me, I wasn't sure at that time what I needed so I just kind of picked one of almost everything. There is one thing the cube does not directly address and this may be getting into too much specifics for the CTD Cube model; the carry over of one type of grip strength to another A good example of this would be the Holle it Up dumbbell which I would think would be considered open hand crushing strength, however, this was used to develop 1-rep closed hand crushing strength. Also, it seems the cube kind of indirectly addressed the carryover of open pinch and closed pinch by including part of the closed pinch workout in the open pinch workout.