Adam Glass

EricMilfeld

Slow down already, Adam! Your slammin' grippers faster than I can mail them. Not very considerate, really.

And good luck!

Ready to rock and roll :flame

Good Luck!

For some reason my mail man did not drop off in the complex today, I expect to be able to attempt the gripper tomorrow.

For some reason my mail man did not drop off in the complex today, I expect to be able to attempt the gripper tomorrow.

An extra day to fester on the thought of crushing it. Sweet. Good luck tomorrow.

Video sent to Bill, fingers crossed

• Like 1

2 reds, 1 white.

A fourth judge also judged it a red.

Reason for the reds is that it was not clear to those judges the handles were actually touching. All said this same thing.

Only one attempt was submitted...was that on purpose? Did you take the other 2 attempts?

2 reds, 1 white.

Reason for the reds is that it was not clear to those judges the handles were actually touching. All said this same thing.

Only one attempt was submitted...was that on purpose? Did you take the other 2 attempts?

My other two were both misses of 1 mm, very clear misses on those two. I can submit the video, but it def will not improve my chances LOL.

I will be ready to try again immediately after this WSH leg this coming week.

One lesson learned-- Don't lift your Inch replicas the day before a cert attempt!

Thank you to all judges

2 reds, 1 white.

My other two were both misses of 1 mm, very clear misses on those two. I can submit the video, but it def will not improve my chances LOL.

One lesson learned-- Don't lift your Inch replicas the day before a cert attempt!

Thank you to all judges

Great attitude my man, you will get the MM4 next time ;)

2 reds, 1 white.

Thank you to all judges

Great attitude my man, you will get the MM4 next time ;)

I like the MM ladder because of the strict judging of the close. It maintains the integrity of the certification and keeps it very legit. IMO It's nothing for anyone to get upset over, lesson learned, do better on the filming next time.

Great effort man. You will get it next time.

Ya know, I was going to mention this when you were doing the cert and I just watched that video on the inch workout...holy crap....not like you were specializing on grippers for this attempt! It's yours with a bit more rest and not killing your grip with the inch workout! Very impressive given this!

Ya know, I was going to mention this when you were doing the cert and I just watched that video on the inch workout...holy crap....not like you were specializing on grippers for this attempt! It's yours with a bit more rest and not killing your grip with the inch workout! Very impressive given this!

With Adam's experience I was wondering the same thing.

If anything kills grippers, it's thick bar work.

Maybe next time.

I should note the last red was due to not being able to clearly see the gripper shut. Not the set.