Rolling Thunder 225

Stephen Ruby

Sorry for the crappy quality I had my sister take it quickly since the gym was crowded and I"m technically not allowed to use it but can easier when its not crowded. I missed 250 a few times after this but that is my next goal on this. Training lift so was working on speed so might not have done a full lockout with pause, also weight is in plates only 5 45's.

20lb pr took a week off grip until today which helped

• Like 1

Nice man. I am also taking a week off of any type of lifting as im going on vacation and will pull 200+ upon my return.

Killer pull!

Thanks guys

I got pretty good air on the inch last time I tried at the end of my contest with a pr of around 205 in plates at the time-only managed around 195 total that day though since it was a later event-

King crusher you will get 200+ for sure, time off helps a lot when trying a max effort lift. I am going to start training more now to not embarrass myself too badly for my first international contest in October-goal is top 20 since it has some of the best grip athletes in the world competing and I will be new to most of the events-

Hell of a lift. I'm not surprised. You're a beast Stephen.

Great pull Stephen! I believe that ties the most weight that handle has had pulled on it by the previous owner. But he was weaker. And counted the plates too so he'd get credit for every pound, lol.

Thanks all

I know several of you will be in the 200+ range and that would be a much stronger pull relative to your weight for you guys.

I think I might be able to hit 250 on it this year if all goes perfect, if only my pinch would improve as easily.

Guest Squat More

Could have sworn I commented on this from my phone, either way: great strength Stephen. You really have a knack for thickbar, keep going with it.