Official Diesel Crew Review & Discussion Thread

Bill Piche

Jedd and Smitty can help you reach your potential and I highly suggest you check their products.

They are loyal supporters of the board and their actions speak loud.

Post your recommendations and reviews here.

I've tried three of their recommendations and I was very pleased.

1. The shoulder/rotator cuff protocol: I really like this one and I do it or a modified version of it everytime I go to the gym regardless of time constraints. If I have to skip something, it's not going to be this.

2. Sledge rotations recommended by Jedd: took away my elbow pain in about a month

3. Really liked the concept of Smitty's bench demo. It still hurt my shoulders but that's because of all the years I was doing it wrong. Wish I would have seen this years ago.

Edited by jad

I have personally bought Combat Core and done the exercises in it. I have not read a better manual in a long time it truly builds and works the muscles they say it works. I highly recommend it. Also I have the Sled draggin manual which is simply awesome. I have done sled draggin on my own before seeing this manual and after reading it I found new exercises and better explanation of what I was doing. Highly recommend anything out of the Diesel Crew.

I have been training with Diesel Method inspiration since 2005.

I own the following DC products.

The Mixed Martial Arts Book-- Superior

Combat Core--GET THIS. It is a complete program. There is literally a life time of training program in it.

Both Grappling Conditioning DVD-- I have used this several times in areas for Unit PT. It is much more then the standard body weight stuff and is awesome for groups to train.

The Shit you have never seen DVD-- Before many of the people ever thought to pinch 6 dimes, or lift a Blob by the face Jedd had already been there done that. it is a great DVD and shows some really 5 star drills--The Fulcrum press and goose neck chins made the DVD for me.

All of the Kettlebell Ebooks--Great stuff. It still is WAY ahead of the pack in terms of innovation and athletic training. A lot of Clowns have ripped material from these are tried to claim it. DC was there first.

The Bending Ebook--If you have not picked this up, your short changing yourself. This is where i learned to bend, from Jedds book.

Everything DC puts their name to turns to gold. They do not waste your time. Support the crew!

• Like 1

I have been training with Diesel Method inspiration since 2005.

Combat Core--GET THIS. It is a complete program. There is literally a life time of training program in it.

Everything DC puts their name to turns to gold. They do not waste your time. Support the crew!

Ditto

combat core, sledge training, this stuff has changed the way I look at exercise selection, viewing possible training protocol's, Quality products from good guys who are one of us. I will continue to buy from them.

These are good guys, real lifters, guys that practice what they preach. They support strength in general & Grip in a big way. BBB sponsors, great stuff, great site. Always willing to help!

2004 - I show up at my first GGC - nervous at can be - the lady at the door asks "spectator or competitor, I say competitor, she looks at me real funny". I met Jedd and Smitty - great guys, made me feel a little less like an old out of place guy - and so began a great friendship. It's the good people you meet along the way.

Ive watched from afar as the Diesel crew built there name and i have often lurked on there board throughout the years watching the likes of Jedds Ironmind red nail Reverse style and finishing it off with the elbow strike still cracks me up now :D the numerous blob and kettlebell 1sts Jedd and Smitty have done,the ironmind strap pinky pullups and other stuff the other diesel crew members have done,the blair witch project etc i could go on and on i dont have any of the diesel products except alot of there awesome videos saved to my external hardrive for enjoyment,learning and Inspiration thanks guys.

• 1 month later...

I just got the Combat Core DVD set from Diesel Crew. Wow, professionally produced and packaged, but that is the window dressing. This is a take no names, take your training up a notch. A lot of training DVD's I've seen left me feeling like I was watching some strong dude in a voyeristic manner and that he was just showing off....that's not cool. I wish I had never seen Brook Kubiks DVD lol. This is completely different.

This is instructional, informative, and entertaining.

quality work from quality guys who are our buds....how does it get better than that?

thanks guys, great work!!

• 1 month later...

1. The shoulder/rotator cuff protocol: I really like this one and I do it or a modified version of it everytime I go to the gym regardless of time constraints. If I have to skip something, it's not going to be this.

2. Sledge rotations recommended by Jedd: took away my elbow pain in about a month

3. Really liked the concept of Smitty's bench demo. It still hurt my shoulders but that's because of all the years I was doing it wrong. Wish I would have seen this years ago.

I can bench again because of this - it made all the difference - these guys know what they are talking about!

• 2 weeks later...

The Diesel Crew is who really turned me on to grip training. I used to watch their videos on youtube and have been a huge fan ever since. I owe a lot of my strength to them and cant thank them enough for the shoulder rehab protocol and other movements which have gotten my shoulders back into great health. Looking at all the big names above me on this thread is enough to make someone try The Diesel Crew's method even if this is the first they have heard of them. Thanks guys!!

• 1 month later...

I see the Diesel Crew's Sledgehammer Conditioning ebook, is one of the free options if you become a member of the grip board. What kind of things are in this book. Is it more on the focus of tire and sledge conditioning or are there other things? As I live at home with no access to a tire.

Yes, there is some use of a tire, but it is not only that. However, you could use other things in place of the tire. I have heard of people just hitting the ground, or a tree stump.

• 6 years later...

Lift the blob is a great read! And it's worth the purchase just for the explanation of how to grip the blob correctly. Got it to lockout in two workouts...it's a next Gen, but still very happy.

Nice work, Jedd!

• Like 2

Lift the blob is a great read! And it's worth the purchase just for the explanation of how to grip the blob correctly. Got it to lockout in two workouts...it's a next Gen, but still very happy.

Nice work, Jedd!

Thank you, sir.

• 1 year later...
On 11/9/2008 at 9:22 AM, jad said:

K